FLSurfer08 is offline New Member

Appetite problem!

Hey guys, wondering if I could get some input as far as what the problem could be and/or what could be done about it...

I have a small frame and have been trying to gain weight for a long time. Got into weightlifting at about 16 when I weighed about, 114lbs at roughly 5'7" and had around 7% bf I was told or less, not to sure to be exact. Now I'm 22 and I'm still the same height and finally got to about 140lbs. I've never had to much of trouble getting strength, I was able to bench about 210lbs when I was about 120lbs and now I can put up about 240lbs. As well I work out about 6 days a week, in the gym for about 2hrs each time I go in and do about 15 mins of cardio every other day. I do get an appetite from the exercise and what not but it doesn't take much to fill me up.

So I have been reading/told to eat every 2-3 hours and buddies have told me to just try and eat anything at this point to get weight, so I've been trying to just get into the habit of eating every 2-3 hours but I'm having a problem, every time I try to eat I'm full to where I feel like I'm going to vomit if I eat anymore after about... let's say 1/2 a big mac or a little more for example on the portion size. So I don't want to over due it and eat to much to where I vomit and gain nothing from it.

So any advice or information as to any cause or what I could do to cause an appetite or if you need any more info please help out, appreciate your time and opinions!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Appetite problem!-122.jpg   Appetite problem!-123.jpg  

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    I don't know.

I hate eating. Everyone makes it sound easy. They say stupid unhelpful stuff like "just eat."

Drinking calories is the only thing that works for me. Whey and oats with milk in a blender.

Two tablespoons of peanut butter has a crap load of calories too.

McFly is offline Associate Member
    I think just eat what you can until you are full every 2-3 hours, and keep that up consistently and you will adapt to it and be able to eat more after a period of time.

gym_rat_jason is offline Associate Member
    Damn i dont know why but i cant just stop eating. LOL sometimes i juz wish i would stop eating. I just dont seem to be full ever. I had to shuff myself with lipo 6 to control my appetite even with lipo 6 i cant seem to stop eating any guys here with tips to stop myself from eatinG?

fit4ever180 is offline Member
    i have the same problem bro... I have eaten up to 5000 calories per day and still constantly find myself hungry all the time, but if I eat to satiation, I put on fat very quickly... The best thing I've found is to drink tons of water to keep your stomach full... For me, this means 3-4 gallons a day at times...

gym_rat_jason is offline Associate Member
    hmmm.... i think i should do the same shuff myself with H20

Thread Information