camaro0583 is offline Junior Member

Exclamation looking to stack clen/t3 to loss weight

I'm looking to loss fat. I'm going to stack clen and t3. I'm on a hard core diet which includes a daily intake of 60% protein/20% fat/10% carb and im only taking in around 2000 cal a day. My weight is 300 and my goal is to be 210 in 5 months which entails me to loss 18lbs a month which is a lot. My goals are high and are my focus.

Im only planing to take t3 for one cycle. and Clen for 3 cycles which is 21 days on and 7 days off.

Day 1 Clen 40mcg / T3 off
    Day 2 Clen 40mcg / T3 off
    Day 3 Clen 40mcg / T3 25mcg
    Day 4 Clen 80mcg / T3 25mcg
    Day 5 Clen 80mcg / T3 25mcg
    Day 6 Clen 80mcg / T3 25mcg
    Day 7 Clen 80mcg / T3 50mcg
    Day 8 Clen 120mcg / T3 50mcg
    Day 9 Clen 120mcg / T3 50mcg
    Day10 Clen 120mcg / T3 50mcg
    Day11 Clen 120mcg / T3 75mcg
    Day12 Clen 120mcg / T3 75mcg
    Day13 Clen 120mcg/ T3 75mcg
    Day14 Clen 120mcg / T3 100mcg
    Day15 Clen 80mcg / T3 100mcg
    Day16 Clen 80mcg / T3 100mcg
    Day17 Clen 80mcg / T3 75mcg
    Day18 Clen 80mcg / T3 75mcg
    Day19 Clen 40mcg / T3 75mcg
    Day20 Clen 40mcg / T3 75mcg
    Day21 Clen 40mcg / T3 50mcg
    Day22 Clen off / T3 50mcg
    Day23 Clen off / T3 50mcg
    Day24 Clen off / T3 50mcg
    Day25 Clen off / T3 25mcg
    Day26 Clen off / T3 25mcg
    Day27 Clen off / T3 25mcg
    Day28 Clen off / T3 25mcg
    Edit/Delete Message

Klimax is offline Member
    60+20+10=90

18 lbs/month are alot. You'll loose also alot of lbm.

I'm sorry I meant 60/20/20

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    18lbs a month? seriously clen and T3 could be very dangerous for someone who is 300lbs watch out for high blood pressure and irregular heart beats. Clen is serious business.

I really think natural diet and training for atleast the first 50lbs would be better.

What are your stats?

stokedv is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by camaro0583 View Post
    I'm looking to loss fat. I'm going to stack clen and t3. I'm on a hard core diet which includes a daily intake of 60% protein/20% fat/10% carb and im only taking in around 2000 cal a day. My weight is 300 and my goal is to be 210 in 5 months which entails me to loss 18lbs a month which is a lot. My goals are high and are my focus.

Im only planing to take t3 for one cycle. and Clen for 3 cycles which is 21 days on and 7 days off.

Day 3 Clen 40mcg / T3 25mcg
    Day 4 Clen 80mcg / T3 25mcg
    Day 5 Clen 80mcg / T3 25mcg
    Day 6 Clen 80mcg / T3 25mcg
    Day 8 Clen 120mcg / T3 50mcg
    Day 9 Clen 120mcg / T3 50mcg
    Day14 Clen 120mcg / T3 100mcg
    Edit/Delete Message
    Bro you are 300 pounds!!! dont touch T3!! you will grow boobs bigger than Carmen Electra... seriously..
    And the things you tell me about your diet... LESS THAN 2000 cals for 300 pound dude? bro if you do what you want to do you might seriously harm yourself... and losing bodyweight quick like this..

Look i'm really glad that you want to change your life and lose 100 pounds of body weight.. your heart will thank you for that !! but if you do it the way you described above you might harm your heart really bad... it's already under VERY BIG EFFORT because you have a very big and heavy body.. by using clen you will make it go even higher.. imagine you are on 120mcg of clen, on 300pounds of body mass, and you go do your cardio (which you need to do every day)... you will get a heart attack!!
    You can only lose 8 pounds a month (2pound a week) "safely"..

Just be smart about it and post your full diet on these forums, calculate your TDEE and BMR and post diet macros.. and do cardio every day.. you will have a great looking body in 8 months (8 * 8 = 64 pounds lost in 8 months SAFELY)

A little edit: Bro before even thinking about t3 do you know anything about PCT? or prohormones at all ??
    Last edited by stokedv; 10-07-2009 at 01:06 PM.

diamond is offline Female Member
    how do u grow boobs with t3s????

i agree tho.. u need to understand diet and make a commitment. it doesnt matter if u take pill, do steroids , get lipo.. u need to understand wat wrks for you to stay at that weight. u need help with your diet and u need to learn wat wrks for you. ur diet is the foundation of being able to stay thin. so stick around look at sum diets, find out how much and of wat u should be eatin, do sum cardio and u will lose more weight with out spending the $$$

losin weight also takes time.. your first month it might be easy to lose 20lbs. possibly bcoz a lot of that will be water. after that it will get much harder. and when u wrk out u will also gain muscle.. dnt wry about numbers.. as long as every month your looking and feeling better you go to go.
    fyi.. the healthy amount of fat to lose is 1-2lbs per week. more than that is not healthy ...

post up ur diet and wrk outs.. and ppl here can give u tips on how to change the way u eat to look good

Quote Originally Posted by diamond View Post
    how do u grow boobs with t3s????
    umm.. T3 is a prohormone or am I mistakin' ?????????? (becomes Test in your blood)
    and if they are prohormones you can grow nice milky boobs if you dont do PCT...
    And this guy only put his doses of Clen and T3 without inputing any PCT info which made me think he shouldn't touch it...

Correct me if i'm wrong Diamond i'm still a newbie but i read lots..

tballz is offline Senior Member
    T3 is a powerful thyroid drug. It's not a prohormone and does not become Test in your blood.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It is a thyroid drug not prohormone also no pct is required for clen and t3......back to the op he just shouldnt touch any drugs until he has a diet plan and dedication to drop atleast 50lbs himself naturally.

Sorry for my misinformation dudes.. and Diamond
    I learn something new everyday !!

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    It is a thyroid drug not prohormone also no pct is required for clen and t3......back to the op he just shouldnt touch any drugs until he has a diet plan and dedication to drop atleast 50lbs himself naturally.
    right on dude...

Quote Originally Posted by stokedv View Post
    Bro you are 300 pounds!!! dont touch T3!! you will grow boobs bigger than Carmen Electra... seriously..
    And the things you tell me about your diet... LESS THAN 2000 cals for 300 pound dude? bro if you do what you want to do you might seriously harm yourself... and losing bodyweight quick like this..

Look i'm really glad that you want to change your life and lose 100 pounds of body weight.. your heart will thank you for that !! but if you do it the way you described above you might harm your heart really bad... it's already under VERY BIG EFFORT because you have a very big and heavy body.. by using clen you will make it go even higher.. imagine you are on 120mcg of clen, on 300pounds of body mass, and you go do your cardio (which you need to do every day)... you will get a heart attack!!
    You can only lose 8 pounds a month (2pound a week) "safely"..

Just be smart about it and post your full diet on these forums, calculate your TDEE and BMR and post diet macros.. and do cardio every day.. you will have a great looking body in 8 months (8 * 8 = 64 pounds lost in 8 months SAFELY)

A little edit: Bro before even thinking about t3 do you know anything about PCT? or prohormones at all ??

Thank you for the feedback. It means a lot. I do not know anything about pct or prohormones..

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I do have a stong diet plan. I will post it tonight when i get back from work. Thank you so much for the feedback. One of the man reasons i am doing this is that i have 2 hernated disks and I have to get in shape in order for my back to feel better, I need to build musule on my back. The problem is when ever i go to the gym and work out my back goes out and im out for 2 weeks. I feel so much better know. Im on the fsecond day of clen and i feel like a million bucks even thow i know 80% is in my head but it feels great. I don't want to have surgury and that is why i set my goals so high. Realisticly i know 1 to 2 pounds a week will be taken off. Im also working out 5 days on and one day off. 1 to 1 1/2hr of cardio and then light lifting with crunchs and situps. I have been going to the gym dedicated for 1 week and lost 3lbs most likley water weight.

I do have a stong diet plan. I will post it tonight when i get back from work. Thank you so much for the feedback. One of the man reasons i am doing this is that i have 2 hernated disks and I have to get in shape in order for my back to feel better, I need to build musule on my back. The problem is when ever i go to the gym and work out my back goes out and im out for 2 weeks. I feel so much better know. Im on the fsecond day of clen and i feel like a million bucks even thow i know 80% is in my head but it feels great. I don't want to have surgury and that is why i set my goals so high. Realisticly i know 1 to 2 pounds a week will be taken off. Im also working out 5 days on and one day off. 1 to 1 1/2hr of cardio and then light lifting with crunchs and situps. I have been going to the gym dedicated for 1 week and lost 3lbs most likley water weight.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    dont' stack T3 and Clen , I personally know 2 people who were in their 20's that had heart attacks, serious heart attacks from that stack. I personally would never touch clen again, but T3 seems to be alot milder from my experience.

last option

This is my last option I have other then surgery and I do not want to go that route. Its hard to post my meal plan it changes ever day. I found this great website that tracks you with eating and what you do at the gym. Go to www.sparkpeople.com every week I will post the results from the website to here.

This is my last option I have other then surgery and I do not want to go that route. Its hard to post my meal plan it changes ever day. I found this great website that tracks you with eating and what you do at the gym. Go to www.sparkpeople.com every week I will post the results from the website to here.
    good to hear that you are dedicated... clen is hazardous but its good when you know about it and know what to do... are you taking only clen right now or do u already stack with t3? yeah clen will make you feel great.. and hot! i would always have my blood pressure in check with your weight.. remember no coffee no sugar no shit.... and yeah i will post jamys sticky for you to learn a bit about eating right

stack

Yea I'm only taking clen at this time. I will be stackin my 3rd week.

Spike85 is offline New Member
    I was over weight by 30 lbs. I used a epherdra based supplement as a fat burner to lose 20 lbs of the 30. I was doing a low carb diet and tons of cardio. High intense cardio for an hour 3-4 times a week. After hitting a plateau I decided to give clen a try because of what I read. I had people tell me it was dangerous and that I shouldn't do it because of the risks. They were right. After two weeks of taking clen it affected my heart. I was on the tredmill one day and got extreme pains in my chest that almost knocked me over. I went home and layed on the couch and I couldnt get back up. I sent sent the ER by ambulence and the cause was inflamation of my heart. I was 24 and only 10-15 lbs overweight at the time. Trust me man, you don't want to take clen. Its not worth losing your life.

Quote Originally Posted by Spike85 View Post
    I was over weight by 30 lbs. I used a epherdra based supplement as a fat burner to lose 20 lbs of the 30. I was doing a low carb diet and tons of cardio. High intense cardio for an hour 3-4 times a week. After hitting a plateau I decided to give clen a try because of what I read. I had people tell me it was dangerous and that I shouldn't do it because of the risks. They were right. After two weeks of taking clen it affected my heart. I was on the tredmill one day and got extreme pains in my chest that almost knocked me over. I went home and layed on the couch and I couldnt get back up. I sent sent the ER by ambulence and the cause was inflamation of my heart. I was 24 and only 10-15 lbs overweight at the time. Trust me man, you don't want to take clen. Its not worth losing your life.
    Thats horrible... holy f***...
    Thats why you need to be easy on clen .. and i saw people cycling it one week on one week off to get less sides and heart pumps.. thats what I will do .. Its been over a year that i have been thinking about clen now and I still think I don't know enough to use it...

As I said check your blood pressure 3 or 5 or 10 or even 20 times a day if you can lol

POPS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stokedv View Post
    Thats horrible... holy f***...
    Thats why you need to be easy on clen .. and i saw people cycling it one week on one week off to get less sides and heart pumps.. thats what I will do .. Its been over a year that i have been thinking about clen now and I still think I don't know enough to use it...

As I said check your blood pressure 3 or 5 or 10 or even 20 times a day if you can lol
    Speaking from experience here......The first time I ran clen I ramped up the dose too fast and had to stop after 4 days because of the sides. Shakes and bp shot way up!

Second time around Im all good. I did 40/40/60/60/80/80/100 and stayed here for the remainder of the 14 days. By the time I got to 100mcg I had to start taking benadryl to fall asleep. I also picked up a elec bp monitor and checked it daily. It went up a bit but not too high to worry.

Within the past 2.5 weeks I have lost 10lbs.( from 196-186 ) and still have most of my strength. I also tweaked my diet and upped my cardio, which is key. One thing that I had to do is adjust the settings on the treadmill because the clen upped my hr......Bottom line, clen is working for me because Im treating it right. Keeping the dose under control, diet and cardio.......Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by popsinc View Post
    Speaking from experience here......The first time I ran clen I ramped up the dose too fast and had to stop after 4 days because of the sides. Shakes and bp shot way up!

Second time around Im all good. I did 40/40/60/60/80/80/100 and stayed here for the remainder of the 14 days. By the time I got to 100mcg I had to start taking benadryl to fall asleep. I also picked up a elec bp monitor and checked it daily. It went up a bit but not too high to worry.

Within the past 2.5 weeks I have lost 10lbs.( from 196-186 ) and still have most of my strength. I also tweaked my diet and upped my cardio, which is key. One thing that I had to do is adjust the settings on the treadmill because the clen upped my hr......Bottom line, clen is working for me because Im treating it right. Keeping the dose under control, diet and cardio.......Good luck!

right on dude ..
    i'm preparing myself morally to run a clen cycle next month ..
    I will be doing same thing as you but I will cycle one week on one week off aswell..

Talking on week two here is some info

So im on week 2 and feeling great im up to 120 of clen a day, and feel great. Here is what i have been eating

NUTRIENTS: 10/10 10/11 10/12 10/13 10/14 10/15 10/16
    Calories: 687 1,040 846 546 699 603 1,234
    Fat: 34 55 41 18 22 22 48
    Carbohydrates: 38 45 33 22 32 25 62
    Protein: 57 90 94 71 91 75 140
    Sodium, Na: 729 2,376 1,004 1,027 732 1,177 1,473

GO TO www.sparkpeople.com. That is what i use for thes numbers. The numbers are 100% accurate.

Every day I have been eating different foods. I get all my recipes from www.sparkrecipe.com. The carbs are all healthy.

I weighed my self monday and lost 4lbs so far.

My work out contains MONDAY: 1 1/2 hr cardio, tues 40min cardio and then 30min upper body, wed 1 1/2 hr cardio, thurs 40min cardio 30min lower, fri 1 1/2 hr cardio, sat 40min cardio 30min core.sunday off

OSUPatrick is offline New Member
    Dude I was around 330lbs and 6'2" I lost 100+lbs on the treadmill using the diets outlined in here.

I did it o natural

First there must be a cake to ice and you are no where near a cake not even near the bakery.

Im on my last week of the cycle and feel great Lost total of 8 pounds in two weeks my next weigh in is monday. When the cycle ends ill post my full training and what i eat for the 28 daysd

Sorry its been a long time since i updated. So im finshing up my 3rd month and i lost 5lbs in 2 months and 3 weeks. I just started my 3rd cycle were i will be taking t3 for 10day's. I did 2 cycles of clen and my off time i did lipo 6 black. Im back on clen and today is my first day of t3. Im doing 28 day cycles, and I am starting to take 6 pills of fish oil and a mulitvitumin daily. I feel great and can't wait for so see more results.

mg1228 is offline Senior Member
    Sorry its been a long time since i updated. So im finshing up my 3rd month and i lost 5lbs in 2 months and 3 weeks. I just started my 3rd cycle were i will be taking t3 for 10day's. I did 2 cycles of clen and my off time i did lipo 6 black. Im back on clen and today is my first day of t3. Im doing 28 day cycles, and I am starting to take 6 pills of fish oil and a mulitvitumin daily. I feel great and can't wait for so see more results.
    did i read that right====5lb in 3 mo-if so quit posting on the other website and post ur diet here---u could realistically lose about 2lb a week with the right diet and no drugs----do yoself a favor

Exclamation Typo

Im sorry i lost 50lbs in 2 months and 3 weeks...

mg1228 is offline Senior Member
    sweet---great job---keep it up

bass is offline HRT Specialist ~ Knowledgeable Member
    that sounds dangerous to me!

So I haven't posted updates in a long time but I am down to 200lbs and feel great. It took me a total of 9 months. I was at 310lbs 9 months ago and I stopped clen after 3 cycles and did the rest natural. I am about to start clen/t3 to get the rest of the fat off my body. My goal is to get lean and cut so i am going to stack clen/t3 and have a lean diet.

Here is my cycle that i am going to do with clen/t3:

Day 3 Clen 40mcg / T3 off
    Day 4 Clen 80mcg / T3 off
    Day 5 Clen 80mcg / T3 off
    Day 6 Clen 80mcg / T3 off
    Day 8 Clen 100mcg / T3 50mcg
    Day 9 Clen 100mcg / T3 50mcg
    Day14 Clen 100mcg / T3 100mcg

Failure is offline Associate Member
    So im on week 2 and feeling great im up to 120 of clen a day, and feel great. Here is what i have been eating

NUTRIENTS: 10/10 10/11 10/12 10/13 10/14 10/15 10/16
    Calories: 687 1,040 846 546 699 603 1,234
    Fat: 34 55 41 18 22 22 48
    Carbohydrates: 38 45 33 22 32 25 62
    Protein: 57 90 94 71 91 75 140
    Sodium, Na: 729 2,376 1,004 1,027 732 1,177 1,473

GO TO www.sparkpeople.com. That is what i use for thes numbers. The numbers are 100% accurate.

Every day I have been eating different foods. I get all my recipes from www.sparkrecipe.com. The carbs are all healthy.

I weighed my self monday and lost 4lbs so far.

My work out contains MONDAY: 1 1/2 hr cardio, tues 40min cardio and then 30min upper body, wed 1 1/2 hr cardio, thurs 40min cardio 30min lower, fri 1 1/2 hr cardio, sat 40min cardio 30min core.sunday off
    For calories, is that your intake for the whole day? I'm not understanding. If 687 calories is what you are intaking for your whole day, you are going to mess yourself up.

Exclamation calorie nfo

So that was what I eat for the 9 months when I used to weigh 310 in January. I lost a total of 110lbs and now weigh 200lbs. I know changed my diet to eating around 1500 to 2000 calories which my goal is to get tighten up and get rid of my fat in my stomach area and chest area.

Thread Information