Vargue is offline New Member

Carbs with ever meal?

While bulking do you guys eat carbs with every meal? I am currently consuming 4000 cals. The cals are broken up like this: Protein: 343 grams = 1372 calories | Fat: 140g grams = 1260calories | Carbs 342 grams: = 1368 calories. I eat protein, fat and carbs with every meal. Protein always stays the same at 49 grams, Fat stays the same at 20 grams and the carbs get lower as the day goes on. My last meal which is my 7th meal has no carbs at all. Would it be possible to only eat carbs with my breakfast and PWO meal and still bulk? So only 2 out of 7 meals would have carbs? Or should I just stick to what I am doing now. The reason I am considering only eating carbs with two meals is because I'm concerned that my body isn't using the carbs later on in the day and storing them as fat.
    Last edited by Vargue; 09-21-2010 at 06:35 PM. Reason: title is supposed to say "every"

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    That's a fair concern. If you're bulking, I wouldn't be as worried, however i'd personally leave carbs out of the very last meal of the day. Keep the majority of your carbs in the 1st half of the day, and then start to taper down later in and eat less carbs, at least less starchy and switch over to more fiberous.

Just my .02

Thread Information