powerws is offline Associate Member

Sick and tired of NOT dropping BF

Been eating clean. Came off a Deca only cycle of 8 weeks. This cycle was all wrong and it sucked. I did blow up and retain some water, but now I'm trying to get my bf down and have dropped from 225 to 211. started at 235 originally. I have lost a good bit of lean muscle too. Now I will wake up and eat 4 eggs, or nova lox salmon 4oz. I will eat again in about 3 hours and eat tuna with mustard and piclkes. Three hours later I'll eat a piece of whole wheat bread and pb. three hours later I'll drink a shake, dinner usually chicken breast or red meat. Last meal will be cottage cheese then bed. Now on Monday, Wed, and Friday I wake up at 4:00 and eat. I do this so that by the time I go work out at 5:30-6:30 my food is digested. then I start my day. My exercise is one hour and consists of body weight circuit training. I guess what I don't understand is how to cut the BF. I need to keep eating but don't want to eat too much. What the secret to dropping BF. I don't want to stop eating because then I'll be small as hell. I will be doing a cycle of test E for 12 weeks but prior to I need to Drop the BF. Any sugestions?

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    You're diet is crap. No offense. You have no macro's (cals/carbs/protien/fat) listed for each meal or each part of the day. Use the search button and look up my cutting diet and you'll see an example of how your diet is suppose to be written. Then we'll get that straight before we move ont to the training aspects

powerws is offline Associate Member
    Yes sir! That takes time, but I know I need to do it! I'll be back! Thanks

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerws View Post
    Been eating clean. Came off a Deca only cycle of 8 weeks. This cycle was all wrong and it sucked. I did blow up and retain some water, but now I'm trying to get my bf down and have dropped from 225 to 211. started at 235 originally. I have lost a good bit of lean muscle too. Now I will wake up and eat 4 eggs, or nova lox salmon 4oz. I will eat again in about 3 hours and eat tuna with mustard and piclkes. Three hours later I'll eat a piece of whole wheat bread and pb. three hours later I'll drink a shake, dinner usually chicken breast or red meat. Last meal will be cottage cheese then bed. Now on Monday, Wed, and Friday I wake up at 4:00 and eat. I do this so that by the time I go work out at 5:30-6:30 my food is digested. then I start my day. My exercise is one hour and consists of body weight circuit training. I guess what I don't understand is how to cut the BF. I need to keep eating but don't want to eat too much. What the secret to dropping BF. I don't want to stop eating because then I'll be small as hell. I will be doing a cycle of test E for 12 weeks but prior to I need to Drop the BF. Any sugestions?
    Don't see any mention of cardio in there!

If you really want to drop bodyfat, you need 45 minutes MINIMUM a day in addition to the weights.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by bigslick7878 View Post
    don't see any mention of cardio in there!

If you really want to drop bodyfat, you need 45 minutes minimum a day in addition to the weights.
    ^^^ this

calstate23 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by powerws View Post
    Holy shit man, a deca only cycle?!? Damnnn you must of got that good Ol' DECA DICK then....You got to throw some test in there. Were you limp as shit or what?

First off, its not the best idea to take deca alone and it should also be taken for at least 12 weeks..

Your body is a statistically sound mathematical machine...It has no opinions and no biased views, just like a math problem 2 + 2 will always equal 4. If your not dropping body fat, its because of one thing and one thing only.....You are not burning more calories then you are taking in...thats the bottom line..Its really not HOW much you are eating but WHAT you are eating...

Also, the biggest factor here that I am not seeing is CARDIO...Its kind of hard to lose bodyfat if your not burning any extra calories....Maybe if you did cardio for at least 45 minutes day this would burn you about 500 calories per day.....This could be the 500 calories you need a day to start consistently dropping bodyfat...

Just always keep in mind, if you are not losing weight...you either need to add more cardio because you are not burning enough calories, check your diet because you are consuming too many calories, or check your diet and your cardio.....Again, if your not dropping bodyfat its do to the 3 above categories...

Check it out and see which one it is that is not allowing you to burn more bodyfat...I'm assuming its the cardio since you didn't mention it...

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by calstate23 View Post
    Holy shit man, a deca only cycle?!? Damnnn you must of got that good Ol' DECA DICK then....You got to throw some test in there. Were you limp as shit or what?

First off, its not the best idea to take deca alone and it should also be taken for at least 12 weeks..

Your body is a statistically sound mathematical machine...It has no opinions and no biased views, just like a math problem 2 + 2 will always equal 4. If your not dropping body fat, its because of one thing and one thing only.....You are not burning more calories then you are taking in...thats the bottom line..Its really not HOW much you are eating but WHAT you are eating...

Also, the biggest factor here that I am not seeing is CARDIO...Its kind of hard to lose bodyfat if your not burning any extra calories....Maybe if you did cardio for at least 45 minutes day this would burn you about 500 calories per day.....This could be the 500 calories you need a day to start consistently dropping bodyfat...

Just always keep in mind, if you are not losing weight...you either need to add more cardio because you are not burning enough calories, check your diet because you are consuming too many calories, or check your diet and your cardio.....Again, if your not dropping bodyfat its do to the 3 above categories...

Check it out and see which one it is that is not allowing you to burn more bodyfat...I'm assuming its the cardio since you didn't mention it...
    x2 on all of this

Thread Information