smashingbox is offline Associate Member

Diet Advice before Cycle

Hi guys.

I am getting ready to cycle soon, but first off want to make sure I have a good diet nutted out. Now firstly I will say that my current diet leaves a lot to be desired, please dont flame me... I am here for advice. Secondly my diet at present seems to be about maintenance or a little bit over as I seem to be slowly going up in weight.

Stats: 26, 5'10", 176lbs, bf% ? probably around 14%, 0 cycle experience

Goals: need two diets, one for now (just a clean up of the present diet) on my way leading into a cycle in a few months, and then one for when I go on cycle (hoping for clean bulk with minimal bloat).

Note: 'healthy burger' consists of a piece of grilled chicken breast, avocado,
    tomato, lettuce, on panini bread roll.

POPS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smashingbox View Post
    Hi guys.

I am getting ready to cycle soon, but first off want to make sure I have a good diet nutted out. Now firstly I will say that my current diet leaves a lot to be desired, please dont flame me... I am here for advice. Secondly my diet at present seems to be about maintenance or a little bit over as I seem to be slowly going up in weight.

Stats: 26, 5'10", 176lbs, bf% ? probably around 14%, 0 cycle experience

Goals: need two diets, one for now (just a clean up of the present diet) on my way leading into a cycle in a few months, and then one for when I go on cycle (hoping for clean bulk with minimal bloat).

Note: 'healthy burger' consists of a piece of grilled chicken breast, avocado,
    tomato, lettuce, on panini bread roll. IF YOU CAN, DROP THE ROLL. IF NOT THEN MAKE SURE ITS WHOLE WHEAT

Pretty good but let me add my 2 cents..

meal 1 needs carbs like 1/2 cup of oats

meal 2 should be real food if possible

meal 3 needs some carbs like a sweet potatoe or brown rice

meal 4 like I mentioned above

meal 5 drop the mashed potatoe and add 2 cups of green veggies

pwo shake RIGHT AFTER TRAINING, DONT WAIT

dinner looks fine..

before bed - maybe have 1 cup of cottage cheese, ground beef/sirloin, or casein - slow digesting protein

BTW, how much sugar is in that shake? Usually the ones that have that many carbs and pro have a lot of sugar in them....

smashingbox is offline Associate Member
    Thank you, should have mentioned I make the shakes from 1 cup of light milk, 1.5 scoops whey protein (WPI), and 60g of oats (blended).. so all the carbs are from oats essentially.

Thread Information