bdj328 is offline New Member

Need some serious help.. On a diet

Male
    wt. 280
    6'0"
    big bone frame built but thick
    im in decent shape as far as stmana fitness

i wana drop 40lbs, i dont want to add mass i've already got the mass its just coverd up lol

i have been advised that taking gear to get me where i need to be is not such a good idea.. So came here... My eating habbits could be better and have been..but i want faster results .. Guess there is no chance of that happening from what i have been told.. But i'm willing to listen and try what ever will work..

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Whats your diet look like now? Take some time and walk us through a typical day of your eating habits. List each meal, and what time you eat it. How much water are you drinking a day? Definitley look through some sample diets in this forum and notcie how the good ones include Macro's (cals/protien/carbs/fat) per meal and totals for the whole day.

Do you know what youre bodyfat percentage is?

The next thing you're gonna wanna do is Google the terms BMR (base metabolic rate)=how many calories you'd burn in a day sitting on your ass.

And TDEE (Total daily energy expenditure)= BMR multiplied by a number based on your excersise habits. This is figured with the Harris-bennidict formula

One last question. How much cardio are you doing per week?

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    ^ ^ this. We need to see your full diet, workout and cardio routine. If you don't know your current bodyfat, post up some pics in the members pics section and ask for an estimate. We need to know what it is in order to come up with a workable number of calories for you.

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    glad to hear you came here for info instead of using gear without prior knowledge. ull find everything u need here! will need to post pics and diet to get better feedback

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Glad to see you came here bdj! You will transform.

Thread Information