BrainDamage1975 is offline New Member

New to this .... advice sought

Hi All

I am new to this, and seek some advice.

I am hoping to losesome weight, and build up muscle mass as I start weight training.

From what I see, Clenbuterol seem to be the best fit for me, in that it aids fat loss.

However, I'm not too sure what other suplements I can take to bulk up, and how to best manage the cycles.

Being a bit "green", I'm hoping you folks are able to provide suitable info, so I can decide which products I'll need to purchase.

Also, can anyone provide info on which firms offer the best deals, and are discreet too. I noticed online, that some firms offer extras too "Bonus" items, but again, there'sso much coice out there.

Many thanks
    BrainDamagge1975

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    My two cents is that before you start putting anything into your body, other than good food, you need to learn about proper nutrition, develop a clean diet, and a solid work out plan.

It's pretty hard to give you advice when we don't know what your diet is like or your exercise program

what are your stats?

height/weight/bf%/age

Just between you and I, you are not ready for any cycles anytime soon.

Read, read, read....

BrainDamage1975 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the feedback.
    My diet is "so-so" try to get good mix of all teh food groups.

Where I let myself down, is the lack of excercise. Very busy with work & family.
    The only proper excersise I get is walking my dog.

Will be joining a gym very soon, but want to also supplement my weight & cardio training with the products advertise.
    Just no sure where to start !!!

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Clen , T3, ECA stacks are not going to fix poor dietary habits and lack of cardiovascular exercise. We are all very busy with work and family as well but with proper planning anyone can eat well and make time for cardio and some resistance training. If you think "supplementing" is what you need you are going to be incredibly disappointed.

I will reiterate what Times Roman already told you since you are "not sure where to start". Start by posting your current diet in detail and plan on making major changes to it as well as your current lifestyle if you want results. Remember, if those fat buring supplements you seek worked like you want we wouldnt have any overweight people.

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    and yet one more voice of reason to agree with Times and FG(except the cardo part ). Post your age/ht/wt/bf% along with your training experience (if any - I'm doubting much here) and specifics about what look you want your body to have. Gaining lean mass and losing fat are very simple things to accomplish, not easy, not quick, no magic pill, but simple information applied strictly and consistently produce the results you want. All of the tools will be available to you along with specific instructions on how and when to use each of them, but the key ingredient is all on you........DESIRE. Give us your stats and your specific goals (along with a workout program including exact exercises/sets/reps/poundages) or even better yet post some pics and we'll help you shave years off your learning curve while supporting and encouraging you all along the way.

Thread Information