sanman is offline Associate Member

Cutting while on Test Cyp.

Been cutting for 3 months now at 2819 cals. & been losing weight at a rate of 1-2 pounds a wk.I decieded to cycle Test Cyp about 4wks ago & still eating the same calories.Now I dont know if I am eating enough calories on the cycle.Still trying to cut but dont know if I should up the calories.I know I will be gaining water weight at first but not looking to put fat on.My diet is in check.Been writing everything down since Jan. Like I said I consume 2819 cals. a day.I eat at least 200-210 grams of protien a day also fats are pretty low.... as for carbs its between 100-150grams.My stats are:
    6'
    45yrs old
    body fat guessing 14-15%
    Running 500mgs of cyp. a wk
    I guess my question is while cutting should I up my calories while on cyp to gain some size?Trying to put on a little size but while still cutting.This is my 4th cycle but my other 3 my diet sucked & I blew up..... no cuts at all.Thanks.

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    why wouldn't you have waited until you were done your cut and then did a lean bulk?

sanman is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephets View Post
    why wouldn't you have waited until you were done your cut and then did a lean bulk?
    Yea your right.Just did a little research & I guess i have to bump up my calories on this cycle.

progressive1 is offline Junior Member
    Hey sanman, quick observation....if you're taking in about 200g prot and 150g carbs, then by your total cal/day does that mean you're consuming about 150g of fat??!! That'd be too high IMO. Correct me if I'm wrong.

strong_web is offline Associate Member
    Man, I been in your feet, and found out for myself, don't do test till body is right, if you are that high in bf%, you will not like your results, trust me you want a lean look not a fat guy look ith big arm. And plus you will feel very like sh*t.

Dude, keep cutting. Your only 45 it may seem old but a year from now you will be fit and lean if you keep on the cutting.

JUST PUMP AND GRIND MAN!

Thread Information