traindude is offline Junior Member

How you guys prepare your veggies?

steam?
    stir fry?
    just want to make my veggies tasty.

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    steam, stirfry, microwave, and just pull them out frozen and put into tupperware and let them thaw while working and eat cold LOL..

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Steam a ton at once and keep in tupperware Then either warm in the microwave or eat cold. I can eat anything cold

noles ive always wondered if thats u in ur avi?

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Any/all of the above. Depends on what else i'm having them with.

Soon though, i'll be juicing all my veggies and drinking them, yum!!

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    noles ive always wondered if thats u in ur avi?
    Nope not me. He is a former FSU linebacker. That is him his freshman year i think. I put it up when i first started here and just have never changed it

Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    Nope not me. He is a former FSU linebacker. That is him his freshman year i think. I put it up when i first started here and just have never changed it
    oh ok.. all this time i was thinking it was you.. well r u black or white or what? (hope this doesnt sound bad just wondering how to picture u.. i do not believe in racism.. the Lord loves and created us all! )

Haha no worries. I am white.

My avi has brought about racism from members who are upset when they do not see eye to eye with me and others in threads.

My avi has brought about racism from members who are upset when they do not see eye to eye with me and others in threads.
    Interesting all this time i thought of u as black its unfortunate we have to tread so lightly when it comes to addressing questions and topics where race is brought into the subject.. some people may take offense to my asking u what color u are.. but it was solely intended for the purpose of knowing u a little better.. its too bad the state of the world has us in such a situation where we have to be afraid to speak plainly

as for ur second comment i say people who are racist and believe because they are white they are somehow "superior" to a person who is black or chinese or jewish is the epitome of stupidity and unmerited pride.. the most important value (and in my opinion) out truest value is set in the eyes of the Lord.. and with Him there is no distinction.. therefore in reality there is no distinction..

capetown is offline Senior Member
    Wife bought this steamer from pampered chef( its a catalog) order/ girl get together and spend money thingy. Takes 3 minutes to steam them perfect. Maybe google it.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~

Fvckers need to be banned.

lstbred is offline Senior Member
    Did you check the grilled veggie recipe I put up yesterday? It may be easier and convienent to steam, I just dont like plain steamed

JAB1 is offline Member
    broccoli I boil or steam and eat cold. Sometimes I cheat and eat canned spinach. Sweet potatoes I have been grilling and they are great!! eat those cold too

castiron is offline Associate Member
    raw!!!! except for sweet potatoes. add a little oil and vinegar if you are bored. raw is the best.

paul606 is offline Junior Member
    I cut up all my veggies for the week and steam them every meal as i need them. They only take 5 minutes to steam, then season with pepper and salt

milky01623 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<---

Interesting all this time i thought of u as black its unfortunate we have to tread so lightly when it comes to addressing questions and topics where race is brought into the subject.. some people may take offense to my asking u what color u are.. but it was solely intended for the purpose of knowing u a little better.. its too bad the state of the world has us in such a situation where we have to be afraid to speak plainly

as for ur second comment i say people who are racist and believe because they are white they are somehow "superior" to a person who is black or chinese or jewish is the epitome of stupidity and unmerited pride.. the most important value (and in my opinion) out truest value is set in the eyes of the Lord.. and with Him there is no distinction.. therefore in reality there is no distinction..
    Here here colour or creed should have no relevance to anyone
    I'm dark skinned hence my handle "milky" the abuse I got at school from so called freinds did 2 things to me
    1 grow a set and fight back
    2 realise coming from a small English mining community just bred racism
    At the age of 41 and what I have achieved in life I just laugh at there sheer ignorance now
    But what they don't know is all my forefathers were highly decorated ENGLISH army and all were white
    After tracing my family tree I've found that i am actually IRISH HISPANIC in other words one of my female ancestors laid a Spanish guy in the armada and I'm the throw back in colour lol

V-ROID is offline Member
    75% raw but keep the raw pretty basic in ginormous baby spinach salads. Wife whips out low-cal homemade dressings that make anything taste great. I drink the yuck veggies like kale in protein shakes via Blendtec. But I bastardize veggies in ways most people only fantasize about.

jpowell is offline Banned

lol, ive been under the belief for the last 6 months that--1 you were black, and 2 that was you!

Quote Originally Posted by jpowell View Post
    lol, ive been under the belief for the last 6 months that--1 you were black, and 2 that was you!
    Glad we cleared it up huh JP? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by milky01623 View Post
    Here here colour or creed should have no relevance to anyone
    I'm dark skinned hence my handle "milky" the abuse I got at school from so called freinds did 2 things to me
    1 grow a set and fight back
    2 realise coming from a small English mining community just bred racism
    At the age of 41 and what I have achieved in life I just laugh at there sheer ignorance now
    But what they don't know is all my forefathers were highly decorated ENGLISH army and all were white
    After tracing my family tree I've found that i am actually IRISH HISPANIC in other words one of my female ancestors laid a Spanish guy in the armada and I'm the throw back in colour lol
    Interesting story milky!

OP sry to jack ur thread and change the subject somewhat

jpowell is offline Banned
    Glad we cleared it up huh JP? LOL
    lol, yess.

bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!

So true. I knew there was a reason I liked you 405.

Oh and a...am lazy with veggies. I buy the fozen microwave bags and just nuke em for 4 mins.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Quote Originally Posted by bikeral

Oh and a...am lazy with veggies. I buy the fozen microwave bags and just nuke em for 4 mins.
    I like your style bik... I however go a little further.. 5 minutes in the micro for me

Quote Originally Posted by bikeral View Post

Shoot al i buy the frozen bags and put them in tupperware frozen and allow the outside temp to thaw them and just eat them thawed ( sometimes not even completely LOL)

keep fightin is offline Associate Member
    thought I was pretty hard core with the veggies but ^^^^ half frozen and good to go is truly hard core, love it!

Wolv256 is offline Associate Member
    Veggies suck. I eat 'em, but they won't be "tasty". Steaming in a rice cooker is the best, though. Really easy and little cleanup.

Thread Information