DanB is offline Banned

Analysis of protein powders

If your like me and use myofusion you might be a little upset

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...any=true#gid=0

Some may point out flaws with this and I agree there is flaws but IMO they had no reason to lie about any results,

EDIT

wrong section sorry, move if necessary........
    Last edited by DanB; 06-13-2012 at 12:36 PM.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    lol, I use myofusion!

Where do you want it moved to? It doesn't have to be moved if you don't want it to be... up to you, let me know.

DanB is offline Banned
    No its fine here, it will prob get more views anyway, just thought that mabey the supplement section would of been correct section for it

GB I thought you would like them results lol I use it aswell, not anymore.........

But hey it isnt that bad, we could of been using ''American Pure Whey''

Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    No its fine here, it will prob get more views anyway, just thought that mabey the supplement section would of been correct section for it

GB I thought you would like them results lol I use it aswell, not anymore.........

But hey it isnt that bad, we could of been using ''American Pure Whey''
    lol... I blend it with ON Casein and/or ON Pro Complex, so it's not too bad!

DanB is offline Banned
    I shall bump this

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    They didn't finish the experiments? I wanted to see Dymatize Elite Isolate.

I got a bunch of buddies that take Myofusion, dang almost lied about half? Gaspari Nutrition is shady.

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    wtf?? I love myofusion, nice post Dan, I guess ill be going with a different brand.

Guess I'm gonna have to replace my high dollar body fortress

gonebluffn is offline Associate Member
    I will take Gbrices advice since i just got a deal on ten tubs day before yesterday.

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman
    Guess I'm gonna have to replace my high dollar body fortress
    I knew somebody was using that, didnt think it would be you though (or any non UK, Ireland)

So you get that over there yeah, I thought it was exclusive to Holland & Barrett (our version of gnc)

I wonder what would happen if this became public knowlegde and was verfied, since you sue in America for anything, would there be lawsuits?

As I'm writing this, an ad came on tv for a new promotion in Holland and Barrett and the guy is holding a tub of body fortress protein lmfao

I know what swifto will say......
    But wonder what stem makes of it.....
    Last edited by DanB; 06-13-2012 at 10:25 PM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    I ordered a 5lb tub of Myofusion for my Mrs just before I read this yesterday On the plus side she doesn't lift and uses it as a filler for protein shortages. It's all about the taste for her!

I solely use Reflex or Optimum Nutrition, thankfully.

Maybe I'll send a copy of this to Mr Gaspari and see what he has to say. As with any other food the consumer has a right to be told the truth in food labelling claims!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

rasc170 is offline Banned
    guys take it with a grain of salt. He had random people send in scoops of powder in zip lock baggies. There's too much room for error. But I will say I wont be purchasing myofusion or any other gaspari product ever again. Just makes you wonder how much protein are you really taking in

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post
    I ordered a 5lb tub of Myofusion for my Mrs just before I read this yesterday On the plus side she doesn't lift and uses it as a filler for protein shortages. It's all about the taste for her!

I solely use Reflex or Optimum Nutrition, thankfully.

Maybe I'll send a copy of this to Mr Gaspari and see what he has to say. As with any other food the consumer has a right to be told the truth in food labelling claims!
    If tests like this became public knowledge I could see Holland & Barrett (Body Fortress) having real financial trouble

I remember swifto saying about labs before for various multivits, think H&B was bunk aswell, might ask him if he remembers where he saw it and see if I can find them

And it will be back to reflex for me too, pity their casein dosnt taste the best.....

Might try ON casein actually
    Last edited by DanB; 06-14-2012 at 12:04 AM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    It's a great reason why most of our protein should come from whole foods and not from supplements which should be just that - supplements!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    I knew somebody was using that, didnt think it would be you though (or any non UK, Ireland)

So you get that over there yeah, I thought it was exclusive to Holland & Barrett (our version of gnc)

I wonder what would happen if this became public knowlegde and was verfied, since you sue in America for anything, would there be lawsuits?

As I'm writing this, an ad came on tv for a new promotion in Holland and Barrett and the guy is holding a tub of body fortress protein lmfao

I know what swifto will say......
    But wonder what stem makes of it.....
    They sell it at walmart over here, it's like $13 for 2 lbs lol.

I used to only use only trueprotein but that shlt gets expensive. I've been using body fortress for probably 4 months or so and can't tell a bit of a difference other than the trueprotein being twice as expensive.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I use they same brand from walmart(body fortress) as well, I get the chocolate and peantut butter chocolate and mix it 50/50 its taste to good to be good?

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman

They sell it at walmart over here, it's like $13 for 2 lbs lol.

I used to only use only trueprotein but that shlt gets expensive. I've been using body fortress for probably 4 months or so and can't tell a bit of a difference other than the trueprotein being twice as expensive.
    Yeah I was thinking the bunk protein didn't seem to effect your gains/physique all that much

Hmmmm

What would sarge cycle been like with extra 30-90g protein every day to replace the shakes

rasc170 is offline Banned
    so gaspari posted this in response to the recent event:

edit: dont have enough posts to include a url, however it's the results of what they claim to be an indepdent lab test of myofusion.

like I'm supposed to trust the results of a "independent lab" where they get to choose which sample to send in, along with who tests the stuff.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    And to think i almost went with the American Pure Whey a few weeks back because it is so cheap in bulk.

Im glad i saw other things questioning the protein content that stopped me and now this helped to confirm it. I wish the truenutrition had made it there because its another that I considered buying in bulk

bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post
    It's a great reason why most of our protein should come from whole foods and not from supplements which should be just that - supplements!
    X2
    Although this is good info how can we know if these results are good or if they are consistent. Brands that did well in this test could suck in the 5lb tin you purchased.

For anybody in the US: truenutrition dot com!!! You can customize your own protein blends so you know exactly what you're getting. No more of this proprietary BS, or fillers.

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    I havent used any protein powder in over a month... Been getting good results too

^^ wish I could do it. I can only handle (and afford) so much chicken, beef, and fish. :\

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    *edit - misread post

That truenutrition looks awesome though!
    Last edited by jasc; 06-15-2012 at 12:07 PM.

ISU152 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    For anybody in the US: truenutrition dot com!!! You can customize your own protein blends so you know exactly what you're getting. No more of this proprietary BS, or fillers.
    Just put in order in! That's a great site! Thanks for the info man

Dpyle is offline Productive Member
    For those that like the wal mart prices you can check out the six star brand. It ranked decent on the list and I know I've seen it in my local store.

Thread Information