Thread: Diet is shot

Psaletta is offline Member

Diet is shot

I have completely lost my appetite the last few days. I haven't eaten shit really. Maybe 1500-2000 cals max. I just don't feel like eating at all..? In week 7 test c @500mg.. Training 5x a week is still steady with the exception of the last few days.. Due to diet energy is lower then ever. What would you guys suggest

capetown is offline Senior Member
    It happens bro. 7 weeks in and thinking about every meal all that time starts to wear on a guy. Take the next day and try to figure out why you lost it. Are you sick of the food? Try a new menu. You getting enough water? I find that if my water drops i lose my interest in food. Just dont panic thinking about every meal you are missing at this point. Start back slow the next couple days and try some new exciting foods.

Psaletta is offline Member
    I'm drinking about 1.5-2 gals of h20 a day still. I'm sure it has to do with the constant chicken brown rice... Tuna.. Sweet potato.. Broccoli.. Chicken.. Brown rice... I've tried to trow some wheat pasta lean meat and home made pasta sauce in there but FML is all pretty blah! Shoveling 3500 cals down your throughs of under seasoned food is a bitch when your a chef. I might try those protein pancakes I've been hearing about. Thanks cape!

Thread Information