Advice for a newbie

Hi

I am considering starting a cycle of test e (250mg twice a week) after xmas, and im 25 years old

I have some questions regarding diet, what should my macro intake be????

Im currently on 3000kcal per day, i weigh 170pounds... currently gaining 0.5-1lb weight per week.

Protein intake ~160g protein per day

Fat ~80g

Rest made up of carbs,

Obviously being on aas ur body will need alot more intake of macros, is it just upping my protein intake to lets say 300/350g good enough?or do i need to up my fats and carbs. Because im already finding it hard enough consuming 3000kcal..

Also im going to be running tamoxifen , during and for PCT . could i get some advice also as the best dosages to take and when of the Tamoxifen??i have an idea but just want to get a second opinion

Thanks in advance,

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnymctrance
    Hi

I am considering starting a cycle of test e (250mg twice a week) after xmas, and im 25 years old

I have some questions regarding diet, what should my macro intake be????

Im currently on 3000kcal per day, i weigh 170pounds... currently gaining 0.5-1lb weight per week.

Protein intake ~160g protein per day

Fat ~80g

Rest made up of carbs,

Obviously being on aas ur body will need alot more intake of macros, is it just upping my protein intake to lets say 300/350g good enough?or do i need to up my fats and carbs. Because im already finding it hard enough consuming 3000kcal..

Also im going to be running tamoxifen , during and for PCT . could i get some advice also as the best dosages to take and when of the Tamoxifen??i have an idea but just want to get a second opinion

Thanks in advance,
    What is your goal?
    Have you calculated your TDEE so you know what intake is needed to reach this goal?
    Typically, the recommended protein intake is 1.5-2g per lb of body weight
    Keep fats below 70g
    Carbs could run as high as 400-500g per day for gaining

I see no mention of an AI. Have you planned for one?

My TDEE is 2200kcal - 2600kcal

I thought u were supposed to keep fat intake high for building mass as it has something to do with production of mylein for your nerves and hormone production!

What kind of weight gain should i see every week for example, to tell me im eating enough???

Also im not sure what AI is as u have abbreviated it,

Thanks

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    i see u weigh 170lbs. whats ur bf%?

assuming 3000cals is a good number for ur intake why not start with a 40/40/20 split (pro/carb/fat)

300g pro
    300g carbs
    66g fat

see how u do and adjust accordingly.

AI = aromatase inhibitor.

hopefully u just didnt recognize the abbreviation because if ur next question is "whats an aromatase inhibitor?" the answer is gonna be "u shouldnt be running a cycle"..

my body fat about 15%(estimate never been checked)... Oh right i just didnt know what the abbreviation was... i mentioned it in the original post, im going to be running tamoxifen .... Im looking for a second opinion as to the best way to take tamoxifen????

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnymctrance View Post
    my body fat about 15%(estimate never been checked)... Oh right i just didnt know what the abbreviation was... i mentioned it in the original post, im going to be running tamoxifen.... Im looking for a second opinion as to the best way to take tamoxifen????
    Tamox isn't an AI, it's a SERM - 2 different things that deal with estrogen in very different ways. You really need to read up on this and learn more before cycling, IMO.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Tamox isn't an AI, it's a SERM - 2 different things that deal with estrogen in very different ways. You really need to read up on this and learn more before cycling, IMO.
    this!!!!!!!!!!!!

we can get your diet fine tuned but you need to educate yourself more.

My bad, the guy who im getting it from said tamox is fine for estrogen levels etc. as he is very experienced doing many cycles i just kind of took his word for it at first...

In fairness thats why im on this forum getting a second opinion,

to which i have learnt that tamox is not an AI...

Im glad i came and asked the question though!

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Lol....one of the most important rules you can learn is to rarely trust your "source" for education. These guys are in business to sell a product and they will sell you what they have, not always what you need.

Thread Information