MrJabsBrah is offline New Member
    I had a severe chrons flare up, was hospitalised, and because they had to serve me THERE meals because then they could monitor me correctly, I lost 40lbs. I am at 62kg and cannot gain weight, I see all my mates who don't go to gym and eat shit food and have a decent physique and here I am busting my ass at gym eating and not gaining anything, (I can't squat until surgery now or leg press heavy). What do I do. I am at breaking point.

Bump

starscream is offline Associate Member
    If you are eating clean and training hard, but still not seeing gains. In a simple answer I'd say eat more... Still no gains.. Eat more..

But it can be answered in depth better.. Look in the diet section for the diet 101 posts.

Adjusting caloric intake is the only sure way to gain or cut.. Of course carbs, fats and proteins play a big part in it all but fundamentally it's calories that matter.. It is likely you are just burning more calories than you are getting, especially if you are in the gym busting your ass off looking for those gains!

Figure out your TDEE and decide if you are getting the nutrients you need.

As far as the chrons, I don't know a ton about it but I have a co worker who has it. He is by no means a bodybuilder but he has some body mass..

I have 2 anal fishers that can't be healed without surgery, and the surgery can't begin until my disease is dormant which could take up to year, I'm already in dying pain with amount I'm eating now i couldnt possibly do more.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    MrJabsBrah,

As much as a lot of guys here know a boatload about diet, exercise, supplements and AAS I doubt this is the right place for you. You simply need to get help medically where you can constantly be monitored. Anyone here giving advice could potentially put you in a huge amount of trouble as Chrons is nothing to play around with which you, very clearly, already know.

~T

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg
    MrJabsBrah,

As much as a lot of guys here know a boatload about diet, exercise, supplements and AAS I doubt this is the right place for you. You simply need to get help medically where you can constantly be monitored. Anyone here giving advice could potentially put you in a huge amount of trouble as Chrons is nothing to play around with which you, very clearly, already know.

~T
    Thanks mate

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJabsBrah
    I had a severe chrons flare up, was hospitalised, and because they had to serve me THERE meals because then they could monitor me correctly, I lost 40lbs. I am at 62kg and cannot gain weight, I see all my mates who don't go to gym and eat shit food and have a decent physique and here I am busting my ass at gym eating and not gaining anything, (I can't squat until surgery now or leg press heavy). What do I do. I am at breaking point.
    Kefir. You need kefir. Link for you.

http://users.sa.chariot.net.au/~dna/kefirpage.html

Thread Information