sleepstalker is offline Junior Member

First Post want to be the best I can be

Hello all, glad I found this site lots of useful information. So my short story is I am 27yrs old, been lifting on and off and yo-yo dieting for years. I first started at 17, was a husky teen and lost 70lbs from 200lbs on the Abs Diet. With LOTS of cardio and home weight training with 20 and 30lb dumbells. Tried mag workouts after, lots of years in and out of the gym NEVER really reading anything useful. I did increase weights a little over time but nothing magical or respectable. Tried all different types of diets on the way. Esp a high fat diet which was the worst. Now I am hovering around 170-175 at 5'11'' and around 20% bodyfat. My goal is to reach 10% again but with muscle and NO LOVE HANDLES or MUFFIN TOPS. I also have more muscle control now. Over the years I have daily been contracting all those muscle groups, reading alot of useful stuff, long with my Science background been helpful. I feel all my muscles now no matter how small they are. Even lower back. Anyways skimmed over some threads I love clean foods now after years of diet experimenting. Still I have some questions or have to do a little more trial and error. Also I own an olympic weight set and dont have access to a gym now. Plus food is low due to finances. I am setting myself up for the next month or 2014. Still I do the best I can.
    Last edited by sleepstalker; 11-14-2013 at 05:30 PM.

Mr. Small is offline Member
    I would guess 2000 cals a day for fat loss.
    High protein, moderate healthy fats and low carbs.
    Divided into 6 food meals, protein in every meal
    Limit carbs to pre workout and post workout
    Only shake should be PWO

Have a think about that for a start.

Thread Information