C3RB3RUS is offline Banned

Insulin spike before, or after work out? Does it depend on what i want?

OK, I've been reading and I have to ask because i'll have to read a lot more, breaking this stuff down and rebuilding it all over, so i can feel comfortable managing myself. I want a finger that points me in the right direction basically, some enlightenment perhaps. Basically i've come to understand that a moderate spike is good, but that a large spike after a work out will help as well. also, i should be concerned about sensitivity to insulin , limiting the spikes if i'm not about to go to the GYM, or have just gotten through with a workout.

I'm not talking about injecting the stuff.

can I buy humilin R without a prescription? can i combine that with my next cycle?

and what's the best way to avoid fat gain if injecting? all I read about that is that folks take thyroid meds. what about a beta antagonist, like clen , or Alb?
    Last edited by C3RB3RUS; 11-23-2013 at 04:43 PM.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    First, what are your full stats, and how many years do you have under your belt training and dieting consistently?

C3RB3RUS is offline Banned
    i took a month off. yes, i'm a horrible man. a month, a whole month. I had to loose weight and fast.i seem to have gained lean size, but taking a month off has killed my strength and power. and i look softer, it has taken a chunk out of endurance as well. in my line of work endurance and speed is very important. although, i'm not it testing condition, so what i just said about endurance and speed is garbage and i'm sorry about that, but minimum standards must be met during the off season withing the military. i'm not in your condition. i'm still at my max now, so gaining more body fat isn't an option. about 5 1/2 years training; 30 years old. i probably don't look as good as you do because you started paying attention to your body at a younger age then me. when i was young all i did was smoke pot eat pizza, and play video games. did i mention masturbation? i did lots and lots of that. you've got very nice development. you look like Nick, someone i know. I see you're a diet pimp. what kind of diet are you talking about? lets see, here is a list of shit that's currently in my fridge. thanks man
    frozen chicken breast
    frozen t bone steak
    frozen bison chuck
    frozen salmon steaks (skinless)
    frozen broccoli
    frozen bell pepper
    frozen cilantro
    frozen basil
    frozen parsley
    frozen peas
    frozen corn
    frozen baby carrots
    frozen baby green beans
    in my fridge:
    tomatoes roma many
    milk whole
    unsweetened tea x2 jugs
    eggs x3 boxes
    butter
    a 15 bean stew with deli mustard sriracha sauce, deli dressing, bacon, onion, and cherry tomatoes
    _______
    bacon
    yogurt 4
    beer 12
    peanut butter
    avocados whole / many
    1 onion
    1 garlic clove
    jam
    mustard

and that's it. is there anything i didn't explain but should, like my stats. you want bicep measurments, stuff like that, or what i'm putting up?

i'm in the process of reconditioning but i was
    flat benching 185lb 10 reps 3 sets past shoulder grip
    incline bench 185lb 10 reps 3 sets past shoulder grip
    military press sitting 135lb 10 reps 3 sets
    squat 225lb 3 sets 10 reps

i've been studying the body and i'm taking a issa course on nutritional fitness. -gains are a real bitch for me.

neck is 16 inches :\
    chest is 19 inches :\
    arms are 15 inches :\
    12 seems to be my magic number. in the past my ego has driven me to settle for less. i've found that if i want to improve, i should shoot for 12 every time i pick up a weight no matter the weight. -i don't even want to talk about what my strength and power are like now. i finish up my workouts with very light cardio to help remove any lactic acid...

this whole post was about maximizing my insulin response/sensitivity while getting the best out of my workouts and recovery, but i do what want, lol
    Last edited by C3RB3RUS; 11-23-2013 at 10:58 PM.

Thread Information