Roylo1980 is offline New Member

Bulking Diet Feedback

I'm getting ready to start my 3rd cycle. First one of straight test was amazing. Great gains. Second one was a train wreck. Terrible pip that lasted 9 days making the injection site unusable. I won't bore you with the dosages of the last two but this cycle will be

750mg test e 1-15
    500mg deca 1-15
    50mg daily dbol

One thing I missed during my first two cycles was diet. I started at 135lbs, 6ft. I ate EVERYTHING I could. After 4 years of training and one good cycle I'm 19lbs with 14.9% bf. the eating everything is site approach worked well to gain weight but a lot of body fat came with that and I'm sure I lost out on some good gains due to lack of proper nutrition. That being said I've found a plan I think will work for me and wanted an opinion on it from more veteran lifters. Again, I won't bore you with the details but it'll break down like this:

5009 calories
    180 fat
    548 carbs
    297 protein
    2946 sodium (yikes I know)
    486 net carbs
    380 calcium.

Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    HUH....?>?

you are 190 lbs now?

Lose some more body fat, get your diet and training in order, maybe even build some muscle naturally since that still wouldn't be much a base at 6' so you are used to doing that too without the fat gain, reevalute doing a cycle in a few more years at least?

Roylo1980 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SEOINAGE View Post
    HUH....?>?

you are 190 lbs now?

Lose some more body fat, get your diet and training in order, maybe even build some muscle naturally since that still wouldn't be much a base at 6' so you are used to doing that too without the fat gain, reevalute doing a cycle in a few more years at least?
    Sorry must of missed a number. I'm 199 now. I started at 135. Worked up to 160 and did a cycle. Ended at 180. That was a year ago. I agree about the diet. I want that in line before I try my next cycle. That's what the main point of my post was if the specs of my meal plan look adequate for clean weight gain. I work with a trainer 3 days a week and on my own 2. I feel like my workout plan is pretty good. Just in the last 6 months he's helped me add 150lbs to my leg press and 50 to my bench. At this point I think my routine is locked but my diet is in serious need of help lol.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm having a hard time helping. I think it might be too early to tell what you need for a bulk. Calories seem really high, especially if you are trying to have clean weight gain. I'm also of the opinion you need to do some toggling or carb cycling to get the cleanest gains, this will include strategic cardio etc as well.

You are also going to want to drop the body fat well below 15% before bulking, especially if you want to run a high dose cycle, you will just get much better results, and be able to maintain things after cycle better for a number of reasons. Is your trainer not able to help you with all these things? Might want to hire someone else possibly.

Mr. Small is offline Member
    5000 is too high.

Get the calculator out.

Thread Information