cleaner is offline New Member

Shit got to go to italy

Well I got hit for a 2 month trip to Trapani Italy and need some pointers on pasta vs rice. And peanut butter vs Nutella... They have chicken everywhere but the carbs situation is what's going to kill me... Not taking gear or anything so it's going to be a good cleansing 2 months... But anyone got any pointers?

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by cleaner
    Well I got hit for a 2 month trip to Trapani Italy and need some pointers on pasta vs rice. And peanut butter vs Nutella... They have chicken everywhere but the carbs situation is what's going to kill me... Not taking gear or anything so it's going to be a good cleansing 2 months... But anyone got any pointers?
    Really. Really. I hate you. LoL

I wear size 7.5 shoes. stilettos

Don't eat too many carbs! Is that not possible?

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    Enjoy the food over there, just don't go crazy. The extra carbs wont hurt too bad if you can still get to a gym on the regular, maybe step up the cardio a bit too.

cleaner is offline New Member
    7.5 got it!!!! Yeah I was going to start more cardio due to more carbs... Found out that the chicken is cut thin soooo about a serving per cut and it comes in packs of 6 so perfect... And more running= Yuck!!!!! But there is a gym behind the hotel so got to figure out the whole kilo thing... Talked to friend there first thing he said was don't bring gear, gear is here.... Might say no and just use this 2 months to cleanse....

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    It is 2.2lbs per kilo, it is a PITA sometimes to convert. I am Canadian and live on the border with the States, I use both systems in a hybrid system.

Thread Information