Hi all,

I have started a new diet this week based on useful information I have read on the forum. I don't want to copy anyone else's diet as I feel it needs to feel right for me. I am a 35 y/o male, 184 pounds, approximate body fat 19-20%, my maintenance TDEE is 2600 and I expect I need to get this down to about 2000 to see things happening. I have been eating 6 meals a day now for the last 3 days which also includes a shake, the problem I am having is that my diet is the same each day and I believe that there should be changes subject to training and non training days.

I have been lifting for about 3 years now but took it a lot more serious over the last 12 months and this is where I have benefitted from the hard work put in. My diet hasn't been the best and I want to now take control of the situation and shift the body fat. I would love to get down to 10% ideally and have set myself a 12 week target to reach this or as close to this as possible.

I train 4 days a week which is split:

Arms
Legs
Back
ABS (with some extra Arm again)

Cardio after arms and back workout of about 30 minutes each time ( I know this will need upping so please feel free to advise).. These are the meals I have been eating, please let me know how this can be changed with alternatives and why.

1/2 cup of oats
Chopped Banana
4 whole eggs

1/2 cup of brown rice
Chicken Breast
Hot sauce

Omlette (3 eggs)
Green peppers
Chicken breast chopped

1/2 cup of brown rice
chicken breast (melted peanut butter)
Broccoli

Syntha 6 USN chocolate Shake (this is PWM)

Chicken Breast
Asparagus
Green Beans
Hot Sauce

I appreciate any help/support fellow forum members can offer, feel free to critique where necessary and ask me any questions.

Many thanks
Duo