Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: Would this strick of a meal plan cause a 230lb guy to loose that last 15lbs of BF%

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries

Would this strick of a meal plan cause a 230lb guy to loose that last 15lbs of BF%

55yrs young
    6ft
    230lbs
    Had to slow dn. W/o's adapting to age
    4 to 5 days a week max w/o but hard . But I do I actually feel more and now see more

( TRT )( TYPO SAID 180mg EVERY 3.5 DAYS ) every 80mg of Cypionate avery 3.5 days IS CORRECT
    120mg of Deca a week for joint pain
    150 mgs HCg EOD
    .25mg Adex every 4th day

I was told by a very shapely female comperiot that I should try a different intake of food and shock my body ? ? ? ?
    I can't arguee that it works for HER I saw her transform in 2 weeks ? ?

Here Goes :
    until 3:00 everyday ! every 3hrs eat a 6 to 8 egg white omlett/scrambled eggs with Siniach & Shoons
    1st two meals add 1 cup oats.
    after 3:00 smaler meals of no fat chewable protein and fiberious veggies and each day eay at 2 different x's 1/2 a sweet potato
    rest just 1/2 and apple pre & Post w/o
    NO WHEY SHAKES ! ! ! ! !

been 3 days and lost 4lbs ? ? ?

Do a wk minium or 2 weeks if I can ? ?

My question is this such a caloric depisit I will loose muscle with fat ? ? ?
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 04-27-2015 at 10:23 AM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Since your on TRT(& your protocol ) I think you'll be fine in a caloric deficit(it'll be hard to maybe build more muscle tissue but you'll easily maintain what you have) barring your diet is on point... You'll lean out more and actually look bigger...

What's your new macro split?

Fffff
    Last edited by CharlesThe4th; 04-21-2015 at 08:40 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesThe4th View Post
    Fffff

Hey what were your thoughts ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Since your on TRT(& your protocol ) I think you'll be fine in a caloric deficit(it'll be hard to maybe build more muscle tissue but you'll easily maintain what you have) barring your diet is on point... You'll lean out more and actually look bigger...
    What's your new macro split?

Before-- Probably 50% Protein and 20% Fat and 20% Carbs and don't always count 0 carb veggies ?

Now tons of fiberious veggies and Protein and little fat at all except what slips in So :

NOW 60% Protein 30% carbs and 10% fats ? Gonna stay on it for 2 weeks and see ?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper View Post
    Before-- Probably 50% Protein and 20% Fat and 20% Carbs and don't always count 0 carb veggies ?

Now tons of fiberious veggies and Protein and little fat at all except what slips in So :

NOW 60% Protein 30% carbs and 10% fats ? Gonna stay on it for 2 weeks and see ?
    Worth trying to see how you respond... But do you think it'll be enough time to tell?!(or have you been doing this split for 4+ wks then the 2more....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Worth trying to see how you respond... But do you think it'll be enough time to tell?!(or have you been doing this split for 4+ wks then the 2more....
    Just 2wks and My friend said change again and do something different 3rd wk. and will not tell me but I am leaning up already

and not eating enough ? Hungry for the 1st time in a long while and I lost 60lbs of fat eating and never got hungry ?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Just 2wks and My friend said change again and do something different 3rd wk. and will not tell me but I am leaning up already

and not eating enough ? Hungry for the 1st time in a long while and I lost 60lbs of fat eating and never got hungry ?
    If you can already tell a difference then stick to.... I was just thinking that it may not be enough time to tell(not that it wouldn't work)... And seems like it is! GL moving forward...

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Good Luck with that BMP I will be following your updates. Thanks

Blog Entries
    I am amazed I am hungry but still leaning out and still have plenty of energy

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I am amazed I am hungry but still leaning out and still have plenty of energy
    You can't best that BMP!!!! That's great...

Blog Entries
    I cheated this am on 2nd meal No oats ! 3/4 cup of egg beaters; added diced rome tomato, 2 garlic cloves sliced thin and melted in cocanut oil, 3 celery sticks chopped, 4 fresh garden salad onions chopped, 2 hand fulls of spinaich tron small, 1/2 cup shroon's and had iced strong coffee and vinillia protein powder for creamer in coffee ! It was great and no meat . . . . . . Make sure you was your hands before you accidentlly touch your eyes ! ! ! ! If you don't you will not have to ask me why

But yesterday afternoon I had 1/4 lb of turkey bacon, 1/3 low fat cup cottage cheese, 1.4 cup of egg beaters Good food that taste good

Just a note : I never to my knowledge or on purpose post anything that I have not tsted or researched on me as a fact ! ( I have posted things that I had not personally researched and I made mistakes in the post ! ! !

I have concluded that I was depending on to many Whey shakes for my protein and not chewable protein . The shakes were making ME feel bloated and retain more fluid as it seemed to me . I have gone 2 weeks with no shakes and made it a point to get plenty of chewable protein and I am amazed at the difference ! This is a fact in my research !

CHEW YOUR PROTEIN AND DO NOT DEPEND ON WHEY OR ANY SHAKES FOR YOU PRIMARY SOURCE OF PROTEIN ! !! Drinking your protein is easy and you can almost make youself think ; well it is liquid so since only protein and water it will be better ? ? ? ? ? NOT TRUE BY MY RESEARCH
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 04-27-2015 at 10:24 AM.

Blog Entries
    Sunday was the end of almost 3 weeks and now I am adding a little more fat back into my nutrition ! Still no Whey shakes and 2 gals of water a day L:ife is good, general well being is better and I feel better never bloated and hungar has passed and eating smaller portions and still plenty of chewable protein !

Thread Information