Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kkWttrs

Thread: Research Backing Vitamins For Bodybuilders?

ascendant is offline Senior Member

Research Backing Vitamins For Bodybuilders?

The debate of whether vitamins are worthwhile or not has been going on for decades now. What I'm wondering though is if there has been any studies done for bodybuilders specifically? I mean obviously, our nutritional requirements increase, which *should* mean that vitamins become more important.

Currently, I just take a cheap multi I get from my local supermarket (and split it into two doses since they're not time-released). My problem is that with how hectic my life is (work, kids, etc.), it's hard enough to focus on my macronutrients as far as protein, carbs, and fats, much less the vitamin composition of those foods. Plus, my budget doesn't give me much flexibility in regards to food choices either.

I am considering something a bit more comprehensive, like the types you get that are supposedly formulated for those with more active lifestyles. I'm wondering if getting a more comprehensive vitamin is just going to be a waste of money and if I'm just fine sticking with the vitamin from my local grocery store. Thoughts?

kkWttrs is offline New Member
    I often wanted to eat something sweet or sour. This was because I lacked the proper vitamins I needed to get from food. I don't eat most fruits and vegetables, I'm allergic to most of them or I just don't like them. That's why I read about vitamin complexes on Canadian Pharmacy Online. I decided to try and ordered one of the complexes where there were vitamins A, B, C, D, E and iodine. I'm happy with these vitamins and now I don't want to eat so much sweet or sour
    Last edited by kkWttrs; 10-06-2020 at 07:58 AM.
    Oliver47 likes this.

Thread Information