AceSteroid is offline New Member

Question British Dragon Hasn't Manufactured Any Batches In Years???

According to the British Dragon website, they say themselves that they haven't manufactured any batches since around 2004 or so and state that
    if you buy anything that's out on the market right now, they must be counterfeit. Here's the link to their site that shows this information:

==> bit.ly/12sDqzz

Can anyone please explain why there are a lot of people still claiming to order British Dragon online & claim that they are legit? Maybe some of you can help to
    clear this crap up.....??? Thanks...

British Dragon Counterfeit

BeastBro66 is offline Junior Member
    A friend of mine ordered 50 mg BD Winny tabs about a year ago. They were definitely legit, but the package had expired a few months before he received them. Maybe people are just getting rid of the reamainder of their supply.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Ip started making stuff with BD logo.

What is Ip patrick?

vladan is offline Junior Member
    My source is selling only dbol and var of BD. That is all that is left of the legit BDs gear . He also claims that soon it will be able to get all the other legit products from BD.

TFf
    TFf is offline Associate Member
    It is my understanding that the original
    British dragon is shut down, but there are several labs producing a good product labeling it British dragon. This doesn't necessarily mean its bunk or fake, just that it is not real British dragon

Caleeco is offline New Member
    ah.. I was about to buy some BD Test E. The source says that it has a barcode which I can enter on the official BD website to confirm its legitimacy.

Im starting to become more dubious now..

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by vladan View Post
    My source is selling only dbol and var of BD. That is all that is left of the legit BDs gear . He also claims that soon it will be able to get all the other legit products from BD.

Ok, so I ended up spending a little more time on the BD website (in which I should have done the first time! lol) & it states directly from them in May 2009 that they hadn't manufactured any new batches & that if you had any possession of their products that they were most-likely counterfeit, but then in Nov 2009 (or later that yr) they started to make new batches. So even though the original founder may have died a while back, apparently someone else has taken over the British Dragon Brand Name & still manufacture BD Products.

Here is their exact words quote on quote:

"26 November 2009
    First line of products

British Dragon is glad to announce that the first line of products has left our facility and the products are available on the market. Do note that all British Dragon products are protected by our BD-PSS system. BD-PSS consists of state of the art hologram and security verification number. All End-customers are advise to verify the legitimacy of their product by verifying the security number on our web-page.

03 November 2009
    British Dragon facility is ready

British Dragon facility is finally ready and has passed GMP inspection this week. This means we are ready to start manufacturing first batches of products. First products are expected to be fully finished and inspected in 2-3 weeks. Once the products have passed all the inspections they will immediately be shipped to our re-sellers. "

So maybe this information can help clear things up or does it now raise the question of whether or NOT this is a legitimate website? ===> BritishDragon . com

Please feel free to share your honest opinions....Thanks!

^^ yes I saw that too. But no further updates for nearly 4 years?

Im probably going to try and source a different brand to honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Caleeco View Post
    ^^ yes I saw that too. But no further updates for nearly 4 years?

Im probably going to try and source a different brand to honest.

Yeah, but if you want, you could get samples of BD & then use the "Authenticate Product" feature on the BritishDragon website to check what they call the
    "BD-PSS code" which is a code within the hologram on the product's box as a security label.

Do not use British Dragon products that come without a box or without the BD-PSS seal. Do not use British Dragon products that you cannot verify through the BD-PSS system as they are most probably counterfeit and potentially hazardous.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	securitylabel.png 
Views:	491 
Size:	42.8 KB 
ID:	138665

So making sure that you get the original box along with the product is very important I keep hearing for verifying authentication.

Which is the official BD website? A source told me that britishdragon.eu is the real website, and all others are imitations

although the EU site doesnt look very professional

Thread Information