EyeBrow Dandrufff is offline New Member

Rules Questioning

I know i just joined today, but have been to this site many times. I have also been reading up on many of the *important* posts and the rules etc....seriously have been on this forum for the last 10 hours straight...no joke. Yet i am still no closer to understanding how this forum operates. My first question is regarding the posts minimum requirement. Says i have to have 100 posts with some substance. As i am completely new to this forum, 100 posts with substance may take a while since "good luck buddy" and "hope everything works out friend" dont count. I already could have made about 5 different posts/threads today alone with questions i have regarding diet (this one could be a viable thread since no two people are the same) but what about the test e and masteron i plan to take in abt 6 months down the road? I cant post about that because there are already many many threads about that, and honestly, what can i provide to the members that have raised these questions that the mods/vets havent already discussed? Which pretty much only leaves me to BS posts just so i can access the whole forum...seems flawed. Dont get me wrong, i have learned a lot in just today alone especially regarding the AAS aide of things. It was just aggravating to find a thread i thought would be interestig to read and then click on it to read "your account does not have access"...
    I know this is a VERY knowledgeable forum and cant wait to learn more. Im not even foong to bring up another question realizing how long this is already. It may seem like a bit of a flame but i assure you it isnt. Just been in the damn car too long lol

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Lol the posts add up fast don't sweat it. Just keep posting and one of the mods will notice.

Oh and Welcome! Hope you enjoy the forum :P

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    every one of my posts are 100% quality, and no post whoring.............

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    every one of my posts are 100% quality, and no post whoring.........................

Haha thanks a lot Soar! I believe you 100% Roman lol

Welcome, just stick around a bit and get to know and interact with members. You'll get out of the board what you put in and 100 posts will go by before you know it.

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

Sounds good man and thanks!

Thread Information