Hunter-S-Thompson is offline Senior Member

Paddock Labs Trenbolone Ace

FIRST AND FOREMOST SORRY ABOUT THE DOUBLE POST! i knoww i posted this in the steroids pictures part of the forum before i realized theres a new sub section in the Q&A section for UGL talk, sorry havent been around the site in a while. but anyway...

im wondering if anyone has used paddock labs for anything besides the pharma grade test they have? i have some tren from them, it says "trenbonex a" on it and looks almost exactly like the label on the pharma grade test bottles that they sell. i am very wary of it being a fake because i know paddock labs is a US pharmaceutical company so i know they wouldnt be making tren . maybe someone just copied their label and the stuff is still legit? or maybe its completely fake? any input guys?

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter-S-Thompson View Post
    i know paddock labs is a US pharmaceutical company so i know they wouldnt be making tren . maybe someone just copied their label and the stuff is still legit? or maybe its completely fake? any input guys?
    This. Pin and see!

Hunter-S-Thompson is offline Senior Member
    bump... anyone else? no ones ever tried it before? its not just the tren , ive seen paddock labs masteron , test cyp, test prop, tren, deca ... anyone ever use any?

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Man everyone copies their label and photoshops the compound. Its pretty common. There is no way to tell if its real

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    UGL labels get copied all the time. Like Patrick said.....Pin and see. It's the only way to know if it's good.

Thread Information