Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Allaaro

Thread: quick question

feedmemore1981 is offline New Member

Question quick question

pheonix pharmeceuticals, are they legit? i have caps of stanozolol 25mg, just wanna be sure before i take them. as well as anavar 10 mg caps. please email if you have a response to this. thank you

robbyv213 is offline New Member
    never heard of them before.

Allaaro is offline Associate Member
    It's good that you are asking before taking the products. But next time ask before you buy them...save you wasting money.

Can't help you with the lab though. I know of a Phoenix Labs in Canada, but never tried them myself.
    BG likes this.

feedmemore1981 is offline New Member
    thx allaaro, i did ask about them the dude said they are what they are, but can never have enough info. they were a gift of sorts from a friend, so no cost!

Allaaro is offline Associate Member
    I would rather use one of the top labs around. But that being said....if I had bunch of goodies from pheonix I got for free or a real good deal I'd probably give it a shot. The lab rep I know seems like a decent guy but haven't talked to him extensively. But like I said, never tried the gear before....but depends on you. Since I'll admit I take a few more risks than others on trying new labs. But sometimes you find a great lab to stick with...others you think you're an idiot for even trying and hope you don't get infected after the 1st painful shot of poison lol.

Thread Information