• 1 Post By Simon1972
  • 3 Post By BG
  • 1 Post By Oki-Des
  • 1 Post By Sledgehammer1
  • 2 Post By lovbyts

Thread: Pharma Vs Underground Labs

patrikryan is offline New Member

Pharma Vs Underground Labs

There are some good pharma labs out there but there are also quite a few good underground labs about too.

Do you prefer pharma grade or underground?
    What is your favourite lab?

Me personally prefer to use underground labs as they are not regulated like pharma grade and tend to be overdosed vials so getting stronger gear than what it says on the tin. Now I'm not saying all underground labs are good because they're not in fact some of them are unhygienic and dangerous and probably underdosed. But if you know where to look you don't come up against that problem.

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    Me and the rest of the free world would always prefer pharma. You know what you are getting and thank God there are quality and cleanliness standards for our safety and health. Basically you are saying you would prefer to get mystery pills off the street, rather from a trusted pharmacy. You might get something stronger, also you might get something completely different (which is very common with ugls) or you might even get completely bunk.

There are two ugls I trust. I will not name them on here, and I won't return PMs about them either. Even with those two who I have used for years, I trust and prefer pharma products. It's kind of like saying do you prefer a Hyundai or a Cadillac.

As far as ugls over dosing, I have heard that in the past years some have. But usually they end up cutting dosages back or switching the expensive compounds for cheaper ones and wrongly labeling it. In all of the tests I have seen, never once have I seen true evidence of any ugl actually overdosing and gear, I believe it is hear say. It's just not cost effective to give away free product. That and the powder coming from China (which is the base of 99% of the ugls) does not compare with the legitimate pharma powders made in regulated facilities.

That being said there are some good ugl products out there, but there are many more bad ones. Pharma will always win, no competition.
    marcus300 likes this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Pharm grade all the way - clean sterile and you know exactly what your going to get

UGL you never know what your going to get, always mixed reviews, never dosed correctly and I would rather inject nothing that use an UGL

Shane 36 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Pharm grade all the way - clean sterile and you know exactly what your going to get

UGL you never know what your going to get, always mixed reviews, never dosed correctly and I would rather inject nothing that use an UGL
    Completely disagree, Good luck finding Pharm grade and what you are finding is most likely a knock off from a UGL. and being charged a premium for Pharm grade. my opinion on this is only for people living in North America. where it is so much cheaper and safer to have raw powder brought in and processed in UGL's

chris.baker is offline Junior Member
    Pharmaceutical grade, of course... unless it's coming from Mexico or overseas, then it's the same risk as an UGL. But this is kind of a moot point, as very few are getting a legit Rx for the gear they are wanting for a cycle. Some people on TRT, but no Rx for a true cycle that I've ever heard of.

SOL!D5NAK3 is offline Associate Member
    pharm grade it's obvious. thank god they are legal to be sold without script here.

Shane 36 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SOL!D5NAK3 View Post
    pharm grade it's obvious. thank god they are legal to be sold without script here.
    i used to be able to get those test enth amps from Tehran, best thing i've ever used. but haven't seen those in 12 years

-Horus- is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane 36 View Post
    Completely disagree, Good luck finding Pharm grade and what you are finding is most likely a knock off from a UGL. and being charged a premium for Pharm grade. my opinion on this is only for people living in North America. where it is so much cheaper and safer to have raw powder brought in and processed in UGL's
    There is a lot of good pharma out there. yes its fakes, but if you got your sources in check HG is the way to go IMO

lui
    lui is offline Junior Member
    thumbs up for aburaihan lol

Nick147 is offline Associate Member
    I'd rather overpay and use pharma labs than some doubtful substances from untrusted sources.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane 36 View Post
    hahaha well it's still funny after all this time all the newbies who come in with these preconceptions and think they know it all.

Please tell me how any of this is a knockoff. BTW I get it from Costco and Riteaid.

Gee I always though it would be a good idea to go join a forum and start disagreeing with the vets.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140721_185225.jpg 
Views:	931 
Size:	137.6 KB 
ID:	156228
    Oki-Des, BG, Simon1972 and 1 others like this.

Sledgehammer1 is offline Junior Member
    Pharm Grade.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.JPG 
Views:	3328 
Size:	41.2 KB 
ID:	156234
    Unless Im running Anavar or Tren . In which case I homebrew.
    BG likes this.

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    what a question!!

its like asking "do you prefer Kate Upton or Oprah Winfrey?"
    BG likes this.

AnimeRocks88 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon1972 View Post
    or Oprah Winfrey?"
    She's fat and old, so I'd go with Kate. ^_^

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    hahaha well it's still funny after all this time all the newbies who come in with these preconceptions and think they know it all.

Please tell me how any of this is a knockoff. BTW I get it from Costco and Riteaid.

Gee I always though it would be a good idea to go join a forum and start disagreeing with the vets.
    Well said.

Impreza is offline Junior Member
    Pharma of cource there's no control on ugl it could be made in the bathroom

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Pharm is always more expensive and certainly harder to get.

I always wonder why their is so much hate on UGL...
    Of course it can be total crap but it can also be extremely potent and sterile.
    Just need to be patient and find the right lab.

I personnaly found the maker of a popular lab where im from. And all my BW has been impressive on his stuff... I know him and I consider him a friend and I know how he feel about the purity of his stuff and he takes huge proud in his work so I know he will stay legit as long as he owns it..

So it might be an UGL but some are as legit as pharma.

I know several person who switch from.pharma to him.

So baching on UGL is pointless cause they offer way more variety and way more affordable option. Some sucks ill never disagree with that... but some are great and deserve respect.

Not all UGL are the same

Dr. Anabolic Review is offline New Member
    For me - Pharma grade. Period. I never trust a UGL or even source from one order/batch to the next. Digging around on search engines will yield test results from various UGL's - most yielded a product "not as advertised", such that test-p was actually test-e, Anavar was actually Winny, and most frightening...the "unknown" substance.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq View Post
    Pharm is always more expensive and certainly harder to get.

I always wonder why their is so much hate on UGL...
    Of course it can be total crap but it can also be extremely potent and sterile.
    Just need to be patient and find the right lab.

I personnaly found the maker of a popular lab where im from. And all my BW has been impressive on his stuff... I know him and I consider him a friend and I know how he feel about the purity of his stuff and he takes huge proud in his work so I know he will stay legit as long as he owns it..

So it might be an UGL but some are as legit as pharma.

I know several person who switch from.pharma to him.

So baching on UGL is pointless cause they offer way more variety and way more affordable option. Some sucks ill never disagree with that... but some are great and deserve respect.

Not all UGL are the same
    Good ugl's are very rare these days. Its a powder issue. Its very hard to get good raws these days. Since ORD most good sources dropped off or went very private. Now you have these garbage guys you can google.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

KA24 is offline Junior Member
    I think people are always looking to come out ahead with the UGL, but is there really a choice? Especially those in NA, I don't see how you're getting PG consistently. Unless you have unlimited funds.

Dr. Anabolic Review is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KA24 View Post
    I think people are always looking to come out ahead with the UGL, but is there really a choice? Especially those in NA, I don't see how you're getting PG consistently. Unless you have unlimited funds.
    PG is actually affordable in a market place environment (i.e. deep web, deepnet, onion browser, TOR, PGP).

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    It is absurd to me that anyone would choose a UGL over pharma grade. Someone even wrote that pharma grade is often fake and is still probably from a UGL. Well if it is fake pharma grade made from a ugl, then it is not pharma grade and should not be insulted because of some person lying. The question is what would someone prefer, and anyone with any sense should choose pharma grade if they can get it first. Also, even though some ugl's may overdose their supply, I would guess that most ugl's under dose it before they overdose it. I just started some 400mg per ml test from a ugl and am not getting any water retention at a double the dose I would from pharma grade. At least from my experience this stuff is super under dosed. To me, this questions is as crazy as asking me if I prefer a sterile new syringe over one I found outside in the alley.
    I have used pharma grade I purchased directly from a pharmacy under prescription and test from ugl's. I do both, but certainly prefer the good stuff; and am referring to pharma grade, of course.
    jstone likes this.

jolter604 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    haaa,i would hit opra she has mad money.then i would invite kate over when she was at work.....

Sledgehammer1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Good ugl's are very rare these days. Its a powder issue. Its very hard to get good raws these days. Since ORD most good sources dropped off or went very private. Now you have these garbage guys you can google.
    From what I understand with my dealing and the research ive done, there are about 6 real manufacturers/factories of raw in China. The rest are all re-sellers. They should be audited; certified by third party inspectors, be a registered company, and been in business for years with positive customer reviews.
    BG likes this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sledgehammer1 View Post
    From what I understand with my dealing and the research ive done, there are about 6 real manufacturers/factories of raw in China. The rest are all re-sellers. They should be audited; certified by third party inspectors, be a registered company, and been in business for years with positive customer reviews.
    It's hard to know how many hands the raws have gone through before it gets to you unless you are sure who are are getting it from gets it directly from the factory. It's just like anything out there, the more people that handle it the more people that cut it with xyz and increase the price.
    BG and Sledgehammer1 like this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by sledgehammer1 View Post
    from what i understand with my dealing and the research ive done, there are about 6 real manufacturers/factories of raw in china. The rest are all re-sellers. They should be audited; certified by third party inspectors, be a registered company, and been in business for years with positive customer reviews.
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    it's hard to know how many hands the raws have gone through before it gets to you unless you are sure who are are getting it from gets it directly from the factory. It's just like anything out there, the more people that handle it the more people that cut it with xyz and increase the price.
    exactly !!

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Wes201 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    What country are you in bro. I know there are no laws forbidding AAS in Mexico and you can buy them OTC but I'm not aware of any other countries. I'm very curious to know

Wes201 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    I hear where everyone is coming from. As I already knew everyone would say; "pharma all the way!" Pharma pharma pharma pharma. Well not all of us have that luxury... Many of us do not have TRT / HRT doctors and perscriptions. And many of us don't live in country's where you can just walk into a pharmacy and buy whatever you want without a perscription.
    The next option being to order from oversees. Well now there's the added risk of customs. Your not only having to hope the source don't rip you off , your also having to hope the LE don't seize your stuff. Everyone does NOT offer re ships if this should happen, also your address may be red flagged should this happen to you and now you on the LE radar. Tony people don't take them seizure letters seriously enough. They are basically telling you, we caught you, but we're not gonna lock you up THIS time. To many guys just keep doing it anyway , especially if the source offers one free reship. Well I do know someone who got locked up. And let's not forgot it customs so its FEDERAL!
    So the only hope and safest hope for the great majority of us IS UGL! Yes there is all kinds of risks. But if you exercise a little patience, wait long enough to do extensive research, make as many friends as possible, check reviews, ask for source checks. Spend time on multiple boards. You CAN find a very good domestic UGL. I have been doing this for years.

redleg277 is offline New Member
    Agreed

ggerman is offline Junior Member
    there are many decent ugls nowadays, that i trust (balkan, vermo, zhengzhou) and will continue using. good gear doesn't have to be legit IMHO.

Thread Information