GreyHemi is offline New Member

Stealth Labs Test E 300

Anyone used Stealth Labs?

Not to be confused with Stealth Juice...... I can't find anything online about "stealth labs". I don't know why it's called "stealth" anything since it does not come in those ketchup packets that the other "stealth" brand uses.

I am planning on running this at 600/week and looking for feedback from anyone else on this brand before pinning.

I plan on pinning 300mg and getting bloods thereafter to see if it's legit or not.

It's a new brand for me that I have never used and bought because a source was running sale on their product, so I figured I would give it a shot.

SoonerBS is offline New Member
    I am new to this forum and am not nearly as experienced as most in here, but I'm 50 years old, have been taking testosterone therapy for last 10 years and have been weightlifting and taking gear off and on for 20 years. I have been using Stealth products ever since they first came out as I had had a couple of anabolic orders seized in the past and was interested in the way the Stealth product was packaged and sent.

I've used the Test Enth 250 for the last 5 years both in therapy and cycles and I have found it to be an excellent product. I also like the fact that I can use it straight out of the package without having to heat it and add oil. I have never experienced it to be less than the strength it is suppose to be.

I would advise that you get yourself some amber colored sealed 10 ml vials and a 5 cc syringe with an 18 gauge needle. When you get your supply, transfer the oil over to the vials. It will be better kept this way and easier to use for the duration that you have it. Simply hold the package to where all oil will settle in bottom, cut the very top with scissors, stick your needle in towards bottom corner of package (careful not to stick needle through package) and siphon contents into syringe and transfer to vial. Most packages will have up to 5 ml in them and some will actually have a little more. You are going to spill a little oil occasionally, but your extra will even your amount out.

Enjoy.

No, no, no! Argh! I said in my post that this "Stealth Lab" product DOES NOT come in ketchup packets and is a different brand than that famous brand. That brand you are talking about is "Stealth Juice".

I am using "Stealth Labs." Comes is regular sealed vials.

I guess no one here has used!

I will post up my labs when they come in..................................

STEALH LABS STEALTH LABS STEALTH LABS...................... not Stealth Juice! not Stealth Gear!

300mg injected, and readings 7 days later are 850. To me that seems low. When I inject with 120mg REAL US pharma acquired testosterone , readings 7 days later are about 560.

What do the "experts" think? 1 300mg injection, and test taken 7 days later show blood level T 850. Does that sound like 300mg/ml test?

Robar is offline Junior Member
    How's stealth gear? Heard it was under dosed? And I would think there hip to there game?

Thread Information