Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By songdog
  • 2 Post By jstone

Thread: Test cypionate-real or fake?- please help

jitzer is offline New Member

Test cypionate-real or fake?- please help

Hey Folks, Jitzer here. I haven't posted in a long time, that is when i do post, but i have been checking in, just very busy with work. I'll get to the point, I have some Cyp, the bottle simply says from top to bottom: Batch # 460203. 10mL Sterile Multiple Dose Vial. Testosterone Cypionate . Injection USP. 200mg/mL. Does any knowledgeable folks out there know if this stuff is bunk or have any experience with this one? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Sincerely, Jitzer

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    You don't know the brand?

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Brand and picture?

No, i'm sorry Bio-active, i don't know the brand. This is the first time I've gotten my hands on this particular brand. I've been searching this site (as long as my girlfriend is lurking around) and I can't find out what USP even stands for. I'm assuming US Pharmaceuticals, maybe. Do anyone of you good folks know what USP stands for? Also, ironbeck, I will post a pic as soon as everyone is out of the house. Thanks and have a good day. -Jitzer

Deano52 is offline New Member
    Hi I'm new I'm going to purchase testosterone sipping 8 I am 52 years old I'm a retired Union labor I put 30 hard years in body is beat down I heard from one of my friends that this type of steroid is really good for you and it makes you feel good too would 200 units a week be a good cycle planner

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Deano52 View Post
    Hi I'm new I'm going to purchase testosterone sipping 8 I am 52 years old I'm a retired Union labor I put 30 hard years in body is beat down I heard from one of my friends that this type of steroid is really good for you and it makes you feel good too would 200 units a week be a good cycle planner
    You need to start your own thread, your an acting "thread hijacker" lol That being said you obviously need to do some research before starting brother.

I'm sorry brother

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You better be real careful about girlfriends.You split up and the world knows.TRUST NO ONE!
    jstone and DocToxin8 like this.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    You better be real careful about girlfriends.You split up and the world knows.TRUST NO ONE!
    This should be stressed. On top of possibly telling everyone she knows, she will now blame everything on you using AAS.
    DocToxin8 and almostgone like this.

Thanks songdog and jstone. yeah, i'm pretty sure she doesn't know anything, at least not now. That's why I haven't been able to post a pic of the bottle bc she's always around and I don't want her to know. I'm getting a little stronger and I feel like a sexual Tyrannosaurus at 36 yrs old but other than that I'm trying to be very careful. I pin in the bathroom. But thank you for the sound advice. I'm sure she would leave me if she knew about the gear. Thanks to all who responded. I'll post a pic as soon as possible. Thanks again and have a great day!! -Jitzer

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jitzer View Post
    no, i'm sorry bio-active, i don't know the brand. This is the first time i've gotten my hands on this particular brand. I've been searching this site (as long as my girlfriend is lurking around) and i can't find out what usp even stands for. I'm assuming us pharmaceuticals, maybe. Do anyone of you good folks know what usp stands for? Also, ironbeck, i will post a pic as soon as everyone is out of the house. Thanks and have a good day. -jitzer
    usp= united states pharmacopia

Thread Information