Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Advance elite labs question

Obs is right- theybare not back up to speed yet. Better than it was, but not quite fixed. My last 2 packs were like 4 or 5 wks. Ive never had a complaint about quality or their customer service. I always order larger and ahead of time anyway so i have stock and dont have to worry about it all too much. Been alot of places having issues with raws in the last year and a half. Nothin yoy can do but make sure you got enough onnhand and wait it out, or find somewhere that ships faster and hope their quality is good.

RoxRunner is offline Associate Member
    Got mine today finally. 13 business days. The cool think was they vacuum sealed the vials. I'll quit bitching now...
    Obs and Scuba Greaves like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by RoxRunner View Post
    Got mine today finally. 13 business days. The cool think was they vacuum sealed the vials. I'll quit bitching now...
    Good to hear

Luttrj is offline Associate Member
    Got zero gains from this labs gear. Not even cramps from their Var.
    will stick to my original source and just wait on shipping times.
    Tried their tren and Var. Nothing.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Luttrj View Post
    Thats because you dontknow wtfyour doing.

Probably...

Get labs you wont have to wonder.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    tren ? lol

that lab has a stellar rep with tren. almost too good.

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post

Probably...

A lot of peoples first reactions to not feeling something is immed “my gear bunk” there can be several reasons why results are not being seen or felt. Like obs said in another thread... any reputable UGL tends to have slightly overdosed gear. So for anyone to not see or feel results from it, must check what they are doing in the process

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    A lot of peoples first reactions to not feeling something is immed “my gear bunk” there can be several reasons why results are not being seen or felt. Like obs said in another thread... any reputable UGL tends to have slightly overdosed gear. So for anyone to not see or feel results from it, must check what they are doing in the process
    Agree.
    Bunk gear does happen from rare instances with nearly all ugl's from time to time but it is almost always from the raw supplier. Nearly all ugl's do not test every kilo of raws being sent to them. Some claim to but I have my doubts.

All I know is AEL gear is turning me into a freak and the only way I can move forward is to eat like a mofo and train hard as I can. Simply adding more gear is never enough. Food and training must increase with the gear or zero results will be seen.
    charger69 likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    tren ? lol

that lab has a stellar rep with tren. almost too good.
    Something makes me leak milk... Maybe I am pregnant...

Agree.
    Bunk gear does happen from rare instances with nearly all ugl's from time to time but it is almost always from the raw supplier. Nearly all ugl's do not test every kilo of raws being sent to them. Some claim to but I have my doubts.

All I know is AEL gear is turning me into a freak and the only way I can move forward is to eat like a mofo and train hard as I can. Simply adding more gear is never enough. Food and training must increase with the gear or zero results will be seen.
    Exactly .. some people think gear alone is the cure. Got to eat like a beast to juggle those chainsaws haha
    Obs likes this.

Heavyhitter5 is offline Associate Member
    shit I'm on there cyp deca and dbol , 3.5 weeks now. I'm starting to blow up like crazy. just in time for summer
    Obs likes this.

Luttrj is offline Associate Member
    You don't know shit about me. I was simply sharing my experience with this lab I know how tren works and feels from another lab and I had bw done to ensure it was working, and it was. Not so much from AEL.

Probably...

Obs
    You don't know shit about me. I was simply sharing my experience with this lab I know how tren works and feels from another lab and I had bw done to ensure it was working, and it was. Not so much from AEL.
    Your right I don't now shit about you but I know about 2,000 guys that worship it. Myself included.
    I trust those reviews from solid members with thousands of post and many years in the game over you.

Also trust the fact that my arms look likeca roadmap and I am lactating. I also trust the fact that I am becoming a freak of nature.

Sorry you don't like their gear. Good luck on your path I wish you well.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your right I don't now shit about you but I know about 2,000 guys that worship it. Myself included.
    I trust those reviews from solid members with thousands of post and many years in the game over you.

Also trust the fact that my arms look likeca roadmap and I am lactating. I also trust the fact that I am becoming a freak of nature.

Sorry you don't like their gear. Good luck on your path I wish you well.
    I just got my first shipment. Second on its way. We will see the results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post

How long it take? Just curious. I won an auction of ten vials that is on the way.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post

Charger- what are you running from them?

I will say this - like obs said also- you can get a bad batch from any ugl. It happens nore frequently than you would think. All raws arent gonna be tested coming in, and if theres a shitty batch of raws, then thats however many shitty vials.

Ive used ael for quite some time, along with 2 friends that i also gave ael's info to- deca , test prop, winny, adex, etc etc and have always supported them and gotten great results.

But i did have an issue recently that surprised me. I have 3 different shipments from them since the beginning of the year, all of which had sone test prop in it. I havent changed anything in my protocol but started feelin real shitty, not gaining, rougher at the gym, losing erections, losing libido, out of nowhere. I didnt think about it, just figured i was worn down, til it persisted for about 3 wks. I went to open a new bottle of prop about a week and a half ago, and skipped the 2nd batch and went straight to the last batch i got recently. Already feelin better, morning wood is back, libido is coming back. So had to be somethin with that 2nd batch.

But some guys have to realize, this is part of whats to be expected anytime you are dealing with any place that isnt out of a pharmacy. You get hiccups, it happens. I was running their deca and test for 14 wks and blew up like a monster and made great gains. So if i got a bad batch, so be it, switch batches and move on. Any ugl you look up will have a hundred of the same complaints. All you can do is move onto another supplier or ride the bad wave and forget about it.
    Obs likes this.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    we should all just start doing lines of raws like freaks.

walk around with a 10g bag of test powder constantly doing bumps.

skip the games, oils, solvents. just go nuts like tony Montana.
    Obs and RoxRunner like this.

Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    we should all just start doing lines of raws like freaks.

walk around with a 10g bag of test powder constantly doing bumps.

skip the games, oils, solvents. just go nuts like tony Montana.
    In it to win it brother

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    AEL took 6 days from money pick up to delivery on my door.

these guys are good.

still waiting on mast but everything else came.

fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member
    I had great service from them, arrived within the week. vials full, packed well. I like the orals packaging. I'm running their Test E and Deca and I can't complain about their oils. I did order Dbol from them though. When I'd take the Dbol, I experienced zero water retention, sick muscle pumps and muscle cramping. I looked at the website and see that the Dbol pill color is bright red. My tabs are pink. I looked at the Anavar color on the website and it's pink. So that tells me I ended up with Var instead of Dbol, but paid Dbol price. The colors are close so I can see why the confusion. So my bulking cycle turned into a decent recomp cycle with the Var. Not bad with summer almost upon us. I can deal with it on this round.
    Obs likes this.

Ya know what though fit- i had same prob with my winny- tabs show yellow but i got green. It was labeled as winny, so i emailed them, they said it was winny just different color. Not sure how they could tell, cuz i sure couldnt. Was close to same color as their arimidex . So not sure

fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member
    I'm pretty sure I got Var instead of Dbol just from the way it effected me by week 6. Was taking 50mgs a day and had Zero water retention but experienced serious muscle hardness, muscle pumps and the damn cramping. For those reasons alone I wouldn't voluntarily do Var. I had expected to be atleast 20lbs heavier coming out of the winter if I was taking the Dbol and coupled with the way I was eatting.
    Last edited by fit_deskjocky; 05-25-2018 at 09:55 AM.

Trenbuterol CRO is offline New Member
    Im planning to order lots of nolva from them... Is their nolva good ?

Obs
    I wouldnt use AEL anymore.
    Getting too many reports of underdosed test.
    I think I got some too.

They used to be awesome. Lately I have lost all faith in them.

I hate watching old yeller die but...
    Too many guys I know and trust have had two month waits and shitty test.

Eventually every ugl takes a shit.
    It is wise to stay informed.
    Last edited by Obs; 08-11-2018 at 11:01 AM.

Amuuzen is offline Junior Member
    Damn. Was hoping that might be where to go.

Now, maybe not.

geezuschrist is offline Associate Member
    Yes I was running 750mg a week of their cyp and pulled a 2,000 so it's not bunk but definitely not good anymore
    Obs and HoldMyBeer like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by geezuschrist View Post
    Yes I was running 750mg a week of their cyp and pulled a 2,000 so it's not bunk but definitely not good anymore
    I have been seeing more and more of this from guys I trust so I been telling giys to abandon them. Damn shame. They used to kick ass

I have been seeing more and more of this from guys I trust so I been telling giys to abandon them. Damn shame. They used to kick ass
    Obs, unfortunately i jumped ship on them too. Had 2 guys with bloods below what rhey shoulda been, plus saw thread somewhere else that their hgh was tested totally bunk and they were looking into it. Ever since their supplier change and their getting backed up, their stuff wasnt the same. Sucks cuz i would run their stuff, i still got some of their prop and enan, i keep it in case i run low. But got hooked up with a private supplier so prob stick that route for a while
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannyboy51577 View Post
    Obs, unfortunately i jumped ship on them too. Had 2 guys with bloods below what rhey shoulda been, plus saw thread somewhere else that their hgh was tested totally bunk and they were looking into it. Ever since their supplier change and their getting backed up, their stuff wasnt the same. Sucks cuz i would run their stuff, i still got some of their prop and enan, i keep it in case i run low. But got hooked up with a private supplier so prob stick that route for a while
    Yeah I always blow off one or two isolated incidents as a bad batch of raws but this is a lot more than that. They got behind and played catch up in the worst way. They are done.

To anyone who thinks UGL's continually cut doses or send out bunk gear, this is proof of why they don't.
    This source went from one of the largest UGL's to flat on their ass overnight because they sent out a load of shit.

Goodbye AEL
    Last edited by Obs; 08-13-2018 at 08:54 AM.

RoxRunner is offline Associate Member
    Yeah I always blow off one or two isolated incidents as a bad batch of raws but this is a lot more than that. They got behind and played catch up in the worst way. They are done.

To anyone who thinks UGL's continually cut doses or send out bunk gear, this is proof of why they don't.
    This source went from one of the largest UGL's to flat on their ass overnight because they sent out a load of shit.

Goodbye AEL
    Very sad to hear this. I'm on week 5 of a tren cycle with their gear. Suppose I should pull bloods sooner than later to see what my numbers look like.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Very sad to hear this. I'm on week 5 of a tren cycle with their gear. Suppose I should pull bloods sooner than later to see what my numbers look like.
    Yes you should.
    I have seen half dosed results lately.

Obs
    Btw dont feel bad, I am on some of their gear right now.

HDThunder is offline Junior Member
    This is not good news. I stocked up on quite a bit of their gear recently based on recommendations. Hope I didn't get screwed.

Why the fuck would they under dose gear and kill the good reputation they had? Not like the raws are that expensive.
    What are they saving? Pennies a vial? For that they're going to let their business go to shit? Makes no sense to me.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by HDThunder View Post
    This is not good news. I stocked up on quite a bit of their gear recently based on recommendations. Hope I didn't get screwed.

Why the fuck would they under dose gear and kill the good reputation they had? Not like the raws are that expensive.
    What are they saving? Pennies a vial? For that they're going to let their business go to shit? Makes no sense to me.
    For a couple of months domestic suppliers had immense trouble sourcing raws for testosterone .
    AEL got behind bad. They changed raw suppliers supposedly because the old source couldnt keep up with demand which I believe.

I am on their tren and npp and both are good. The only issues I have seen are with test at half dosage.
    I have had waaay to many reports but it is all outside of one of their big boards. Those boards dont care about underdosage claims outside their board and I dont blame them.

If it is proven on the advertisement board I speak of then they will be made famous.

I have had too many pm's from guys I trust to continue using them.

I totally agree that it is ignorant that they would fuck over a stellar reputation just to play catch up but I notice that since this shit started going down they have been inactive on one of their primary ad boards. Maybe its not intentionsl but it sure looks like it. Intentional or not I wont use them again.

For a couple of months domestic suppliers had immense trouble sourcing raws for testosterone .
    AEL got behind bad. They changed raw suppliers supposedly because the old source couldnt keep up with demand which I believe.

I am on their tren and npp and both are good. The only issues I have seen are with test at half dosage.
    I have had waaay to many reports but it is all outside of one of their big boards. Those boards dont care about underdosage claims outside their board and I dont blame them.

If it is proven on the advertisement board I speak of then they will be made famous.

I have had too many pm's from guys I trust to continue using them.

I totally agree that it is ignorant that they would fuck over a stellar reputation just to play catch up but I notice that since this shit started going down they have been inactive on one of their primary ad boards. Maybe its not intentionsl but it sure looks like it. Intentional or not I wont use them again.
    Yeah im in same boat with you Obs. I still have some of their stuff laying around in case i ever need something, and i was running their deca , test, and winny which were all solid at the time. But that was right around the time they started having their issues. I have some of their test from after the back up and i swear its just not the same. I dont have bloods to prove anythimg so i wouldnt go to their ads and bash, just sayin. I switched and started running my new suppliers stuff and noticed a difference within days. I think im havin a prob with the adex i got from ael too. Having estro related issues, switched to liq adex for a couple wks and issues are gone.

Even if they are back to normal, just too many question marks and too many other options to bother taking the risk
    Obs likes this.

If it's just their Test that's shit I'm OK. Stocked up on other compounds about three months ago. TPP, NPP,TPP/NPP Blend, Mast, EQ, Tren , Tbol, Anavar . Already had plenty of test on hand. Maybe dodged a bullet. I'm going to use another lab now. Guess I can't say. But smells like V.
    Last edited by HDThunder; 08-14-2018 at 12:20 PM.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    If anyone has recent bloods proving underdosed test from AEL please pm me

Quote Originally Posted by HDThunder View Post
    If it's just their Test that's shit I'm OK. Stocked up on other compounds about three months ago. TPP, NPP,TPP/NPP Blend, Mast, EQ, Tren, Tbol, Anavar. Already had plenty of test on hand. Maybe dodged a bullet. I'm going to use another lab now. Guess I can't say. But smells like V.
    Yeah but thing about it Thunder, if test has a problem, what else also has a problem that maybe we dont know? Just the way i look at it. Too many questions for the hassle. Used to be good reliable stuff, but not gonna bother wondering what im gettin myself
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dannyboy51577 View Post
    Yeah but thing about it Thunder, if test has a problem, what else also has a problem that maybe we dont know? Just the way i look at it. Too many questions for the hassle. Used to be good reliable stuff, but not gonna bother wondering what im gettin myself
    Totally agree Dannyboy. Basically just hoping the other stuff I now already have is good. If I don't see results I'll shit can it but I've got a few bucks into it. Not ordering again unless they can redeem themselves somehow.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information