Thread: Glp-1

Josh577 is offline Associate Member

Glp-1

whats up guys its been a while. my question is my wife is wanting to try GLP-1 or Ozempic one of those type drugs. our insurance will not cover it.
    i don’t understand why this is so expensive, it’s a peptide. ive Been out of the game for a while but it didn’t used to be hard to buy peptides online reasonably.
    have you guys had any experience buying this drug from and UGL or a research chem. website. I would think you should be able to buy this just like a sarm or a peptide. years ago i used to buy from a research.com called R** products. I’m pretty sure that site is dead and gone. is anyone buying this stuff from a research lab?

Cylon357 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh577 View Post
    whats up guys its been a while. my question is my wife is wanting to try GLP-1 or Ozempic one of those type drugs. our insurance will not cover it.
    i don’t understand why this is so expensive, it’s a peptide. ive Been out of the game for a while but it didn’t used to be hard to buy peptides online reasonably.
    have you guys had any experience buying this drug from and UGL or a research chem. website. I would think you should be able to buy this just like a sarm or a peptide. years ago i used to buy from a research.com called R** products. I’m pretty sure that site is dead and gone. is anyone buying this stuff from a research lab?
    It is expensive because it works. But yeah, it ain't that damn expensive to make.

You will see places like Hims offer semaglutide at a reduced cost. Maybe not Hims the particular company, but sort of pop up, online consult places. Google is your friend.

If you do decide to go the research chemical place, I've had great luck with 3 companies. In no particular order, Peptide Sciences, Umbrella Labs, and Science Bio are 3 excellent choices in my experience. I don't know ow for sure that Science Bio carries it, but their stuff has always been quality for me.

I would have zero problem ordering from any of those three companies.

Josh577 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    It is expensive because it works. But yeah, it ain't that damn expensive to make.

You will see places like Hims offer semaglutide at a reduced cost. Maybe not Hims the particular company, but sort of pop up, online consult places. Google is your friend.

If you do decide to go the research chemical place, I've had great luck with 3 companies. In no particular order, Peptide Sciences, Umbrella Labs, and Science Bio are 3 excellent choices in my experience. I don't know ow for sure that Science Bio carries it, but their stuff has always been quality for me.

I would have zero problem ordering from any of those three companies.
    Thank you my brother

Thread Information