kickinit is offline Member

HCG legal questions

Hey guys I have a script for HCG , my question intails can I get it from overseas since its alot cheaper? Yes it would be a pharmacy in europe/Canada but the price I was quote in the US was about $350 more then it was at the online pharmacy. So do I need the US script legally? OR can I just use the script they give you online? Or do i need one period?

Thanks in advance..

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    I know some pharmacys in Canada will fill a US script. My dad has to take anti-rejection meds because of he's liver transplant.

It did take some doing, but can be done, and will save you alot of cash

rogue01 is offline Associate Member
    Good question, I would think they want you to get it in the US...since the drug companies and pharmacy want its cut. I think having the script would make it some what legal. At least you could get out of it since you do have a legitimate need for it as prescribed by a Dr.

I am going to do something similar to what you are doing.

as long as you got a script..your good. doc give you permission to take medication..up to you where ya get it.

So we all agree that the script must also be from the US, but the drugs can be from anywhere?

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    You can get it at CVS real cheap.....

Quote Originally Posted by FallenWyvern View Post
    You can get it at CVS real cheap.....
    Man that's where I get my drugs and they told me they don't carry it. So I called a local compounding pharm and they wanted like $400. which is total CRAP!

If you can forsure get it, can you let me know your store number in a PM and then I can tell my CVS that, that store carries it so whats the deal?!? If you dont want to that's cool too, not trying to source it but I am curious now of why a different CVS would carry it and mine says nope..

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kickinit View Post
    Man that's where I get my drugs and they told me they don't carry it. So I called a local compounding pharm and they wanted like $400. which is total CRAP!

If you can forsure get it, can you let me know your store number in a PM and then I can tell my CVS that, that store carries it so whats the deal?!? If you dont want to that's cool too, not trying to source it but I am curious now of why a different CVS would carry it and mine says nope..
    That is complete B.S. - they can order any drug that is available and have it the next day. You got either a bad Pharmacist there or a bad tech. Press it or go to a local community pharmacy.

Quote Originally Posted by flatscat View Post
    That is complete B.S. - they can order any drug that is available and have it the next day. You got either a bad Pharmacist there or a bad tech. Press it or go to a local community pharmacy.
    I can try again, the girl first said I don't think we carry this anymore. See walks back to the pharmist and then they look at me and come back, no we can't get this anymore.

So are you getting it from CVS? I just want some harder info so I can go back and raise hell.

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kickinit View Post
    I can try again, the girl first said I don't think we carry this anymore. See walks back to the pharmist and then they look at me and come back, no we can't get this anymore.

So are you getting it from CVS? I just want some harder info so I can go back and raise hell.
    If they still won't order it - they just don't want to. I don't think you can make them - might be a policy of that store - but it is available and any pharmacy can order it from their distributor and get it the next day.

Call the store tell them you have a script for your wife and see if they will order it then.

Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by flatscat View Post
    If they still won't order it - they just don't want to. I don't think you can make them - might be a policy of that store - but it is available and any pharmacy can order it from their distributor and get it the next day.

Call the store tell them you have a script for your wife and see if they will order it then.

Good Luck
    Cool thanks man..

Thread Information