Thread: Endo question

Big Roy is offline Associate Member

Endo question

Before I started HRT my test levels was around 110ng. Started HRT along with my stockpile of other gear & followed up as needed. Well I have a new endo doc who won't renew my test w/o a reevaluation. Which is fine I took the blood test completly clean with all the lil tricks I've learned to lower my test levels but my test came back at nearly 400ng. My question is now what? I wanna stay on HRT but my test levels fall within normal range. How can I spin this around to get what I want? T/Y brothers.

OCTOBER-2009 is offline Junior Member
    Your only at 400ng which is on the lower end of the scale . Insurance probably won't cover you, however, your doctor should put you on HRT because you feel "slightly depressed, have a low sex drive, noticed an increase in body fat, and have a loss of energy".

If your doctor won't help you based on above listed physical condition, find a new doctor.

Subotai is offline Junior Member
    Did you get them done at the same lab? I know my endo forced me to go to questlab over labcorp. Maybe one gives you friendlier results? I would ask for a do-over if I was you

Big Roy is offline Associate Member
    No bro my 1st Doc was a civilian but I've changed bases & dealing with the military now.

Quote Originally Posted by Subotai View Post
    Did you get them done at the same lab? I know my endo forced me to go to questlab over labcorp. Maybe one gives you friendlier results? I would ask for a do-over if I was you

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    interesting....

you've already been classified with a medical condition that requires lifetime exogeneous testosterone ....dont know how you could be denied?

please keep us posted

and good luck

senorsalt is offline Associate Member
    yea let us know whats the deal is ... really intrsted to know

Thread Information