total cholesterol/HDL cholesterol 3.94 risk >4.97
    LDL /HDL 2.61 risk >3.55

thyroid panel :

Free T3 4.02 pg/ml range 2.0-4.4
    Free T4 1.41 pg/dl range 0.93-1.7

TSH 1.89 microUI/ml range 0.27-4.2

total cortisol 8 AM 34.75 ug/dl range 6.2-19.4
    total testosterone 69.1 ng/ml range 2.8-8.00

ok, lipids are on the edge. my thyroid is really good. my cortisol is f*cking high!!!:@
    be aware that my diets sucks big time, and i am on 250 mg of test E per week as a cruise, is it possible to get that much of a test reading , 69.1 ng/ml is 6910 ng/dl, am i right ?? is this a mistake from the lab maybe? can 250 mg of test raise the levels so much ?

i took these tests to my doctor, he told your lipids are actually normal and there is nothing to worry about, anyway i took the decision to take fish oil and get my diet straight. He is transfering me to a endo for my cortisol as it is very high.

sirupate is offline Member
    Lipids look very good. A lot of people are on meds and would like theirs to be as good as yours. Clean up your diet some and they may improve. Fish oil has certainly helped my HDL numbers.

sirp

SilverTest is offline Senior Member
    thanks sirupate appreciate the help bro thats good to know, one more thing i would like to ask you though, do you think 250 mg of test e per week could possibly elevate test levels to 6000+ ng/dl? is that possible ?

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverTest View Post
    thanks sirupate appreciate the help bro thats good to know, one more thing i would like to ask you though, do you think 250 mg of test e per week could possibly elevate test levels to 6000+ ng/dl? is that possible ?
    first i've seen of a 6,000 level on such a dose...

how are u feeling?

what/why didnt he say anything about the high test level...dont see that in your post

SilverTest is offline Senior Member
    lol actually he did say you have VERY high test and cortisol levels and you should talk to a endo. but of course i did not tell him i am on test. anyway, i am going to see an endo, this is going to be a long way to determine why do i have such high cortisol levels, i have had symptoms of high cortisol since i was 12 years old or so, but i never knew that i thought i was normal. I think that is why i am feeling so good on test and so calm its unbelievable, it is lowering my cortisol.

Karo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    first i've seen of a 6,000 level on such a dose...

how are u feeling?

what/why didnt he say anything about the high test level...dont see that in your post
    Really? I believe I was at 210 before I started two months ago. I have been running 250-300mgs/week since along with 100mgs/week of deca . I have been wondering what my overall test numbers would be at now but I don't plan on getting bloodwork for at least a couple months as I have been feeling great.
    I was thinking that if I started at 210, and i've run 250-300mgs/week for 8-9 weeks it would put me around 1000. Am I way off on that? I realize it is different for everyone. What kinds of numbers does the normal guy hit on a regular 10-12 week cycle of 500mgs of test/week?

Thanks
    Last edited by Karo; 01-08-2011 at 12:48 PM.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by Karo View Post
    Really? I believe I was at 210 before I started two months ago. I have been running 250-300mgs/week since along with 100mgs/week of deca . I have been wondering what my overall test numbers would be at now but I don't plan on getting bloodwork for at least a couple months as I have been feeling great.
    I was thinking that if I started at 210, and i've run 250-300mgs/week for 8-9 weeks it would put me around 1000. Am I way off on that? I realize it is different for everyone. What kinds of numbers does the normal guy hit on a regular 10-12 week cycle of 500mgs of test/week?

Thanks
    i wouldnt say youre way off but ppl react differently and reach levels and require diff levels to feel good, etc. and thats all that matters is a health and the ability to gain and/or keep our muscle and QOL

Thread Information