Cloust is offline New Member

18 years old, low testosterone ??

Last edited by Cloust; 08-31-2012 at 02:57 PM.

sparverius is offline Junior Member
    Find a doctor that will figure out what's wrong with you, not just give you a script for T and send you on your way. Your problem could be something that can be fixed. Then you would not need TRT for the rest of your life.

brazilian86 is offline Associate Member
    Eu to ligado como eh! Tenho 25 anos e faço TRT faz 8 meses. Eh muita injeçao e eh pra vida inteira... Eu tenho Chrons disease e ajuda na minha doença e na academia! Hehe
    Boa Sorte Irmao!

Vettester is offline Banned
    Surprised to see the variance of LH to FSH. Looking at the LH score itself, I would have anticipated a higher serum score. Maybe there are other variables here I'm not seeing. Personally, before medicating, I think your doctor needs to run an MRI to rule out a tumor, and/or any other condition causing hypopitutarism, along with a full exam of the testicles. Obviously at your age, hypogonadism isn't a normal condition, as it wouldn't be normal for an 18yo female to experience menopause at that age either. It's imperative to find the root of your problem here.

Quote Originally Posted by vetteman08 View Post
    Surprised to see the variance of LH to FSH. Looking at the LH score itself, I would have anticipated a higher serum score. Maybe there are other variables here I'm not seeing. Personally, before medicating, I think your doctor needs to run an MRI to rule out a tumor, and/or any other condition causing hypopitutarism, along with a full exam of the testicles. Obviously at your age, hypogonadism isn't a normal condition, as it wouldn't be normal for an 18yo female to experience menopause at that age either. It's imperative to find the root of your problem here.
    The urologist took a look at my testes and he said everything looked normal with them. So there IS something strange in my BWs that the doctors down here deny to see ?

brazilian86: pode me passar seu email cara ?
    Last edited by Cloust; 05-20-2012 at 01:07 AM.

bump : /

bump

Vettester is offline Banned
    Cloust, I would suggest trying to find another doctor if possible.

Me personally, I think your serum is a bit on the low end, but it's not in the tank either. What you need IMO is a doctor who will determine why the serum score is on the low end, and not just throw you on TRT so fast. Not to mention that a 2 week protocol of Sustanon with no considerations for AI's or HCG is just careless.

IMO, having a LH score of 6.2 should be signalling the testes to produce a sufficient amount of testosterone . Obviously, your testosterone level isn't optimal, so something has to be causing it, right? It's not suppression of the HPTA, so logically one would look to the testes. Again, seek a 2nd opinion. You might have better luck with a male physician for this particular subject.

Thread Information