BrysZ is offline Associate Member

Appropriate time between 'blast' and blood work for Endo...

Hello,

Looking for some opinions regarding the amount of time after a testosterone 'blast' before going in for a endo scheduled blood work. Thank you!

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    depending on what your blast looks like, I would say a good 4-5 weeks on your regular protocol before.

Quote Originally Posted by flatscat View Post
    depending on what your blast looks like, I would say a good 4-5 weeks on your regular protocol before.
    I planning on 450 mg per week for twelve weeks...then return to 150 mg/week as prescribed...

NOSUPERMODEL is offline Member
    I keep reading about "blast"...I was wondering how do you all do this if it is a prescription. When I got my prescription it was for 10 weeks worth. If I blasted through it at say double the prescription, what would I do the last 5 weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by NOSUPERMODEL View Post
    I keep reading about "blast"...I was wondering how do you all do this if it is a prescription. When I got my prescription it was for 10 weeks worth. If I blasted through it at say double the prescription, what would I do the last 5 weeks?
    You need to 'acquire' your own supply from an ugl or whatever...but to be honest my Endo gives me way more than I need. Maybe you could claim you dropped the vial or something, but be careful not to create suspicion.

My Endo called me to increase my dosage and I talked her into leaving it alone stating I felt great at the low dosage and I want to take the bare minimum...In the attempt to create a nonsuspicious relationship with her. Down the road I will increase as she suggested telling her I would like to 'try' a higher dosage.

Another thing to be aware of...you wont get the amount out of the vial as prescribed. There is a certain percentage of 'loss' and you wont get what they claim you will out of a vial.

sirupate is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NOSUPERMODEL View Post
    I don't think any legit. doctor would write a "blast" scrip., so the people doing the blasting are either procuring test. outside of the usual channels, or have accumulated enough test. over time to do the occasional blast. For example, if my doctor keeps writing me 10mls. every three months and my actual injection is 100mgs./wk., I build up some excess over time (about 4mls. every three months) and can do extra test. if I want to.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    i was doing 300 or 400mg of test and stopped injection 18 days prior to labs and my test level was 555

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    i was doing 300 or 400mg of test and stopped injection 18 days prior to labs and my test level was 555
    Stopped completely or returned to prescribed dosage?

Quote Originally Posted by BrysZ View Post
    Stopped completely or returned to prescribed dosage?
    stopped completely for those 18 days....

....resumed after doing the blood work

grass hopper is offline New Member
    i am new to this sight and new to trt. i have had 10 shots and just had my first blood test. dr. is giving me 200 mg of testostrone cypionate injection per week. i have never done anything more than drink protein shakes and work out. i was thinking that since i am getting cyp every week i might try taking 10 mg of dbol a day for a while. i worried about taking it and it showing up in my next blood test though. i really want to try it but i was hoping to get some good advise from someone on here first. i dont know how long to stop taking it before the next blood test. thanks
    Last edited by grass hopper; 05-12-2011 at 04:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by grass hopper View Post
    i am new to this sight and new to trt. i have had 10 shots and just had my first blood test. dr. is giving me 200 mg of testostrone cypionate injection per week. i have never done anything more than drink protein shakes and work out. i was thinking that since i am getting cyp every week i might try taking 10 mg of dbol a day for a while. i worried about taking it and it showing up in my next blood test though. i really want to try it but i was hoping to get some good advise from someone on here first. i dont know how long to stop taking it before the next blood test. thanks
    Last edited by zaggahamma; 05-12-2011 at 08:14 AM. Reason: thread was hijacked and i didnt realize

Thread Information