Morrille is offline New Member

Post Nebido - how often?

Hey!
    This is my first post here.
    I am 48 year old.
    My free test is very low so therefore I am on Nebido.
    I have it every 8 weeks.
    My question is. In relation to building muscle will it be of any use to take 1000 mg Nebido every 2 weeks?
    Or will there be too many sideeffects/risks?

Morrille

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    are you not under the care of a doctor? or are you undergrounding nebido?

My doctor started it. But I can have Nebido for every 2 weeks. My doctor knows about it and agreed to follow me up with bloodtests

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    I was under the impression Nebido was every 3 months or so......

did you read the thread about Nebido by Marcus?
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    I was under the impression Nebido was every 3 months or so......

did you read the thread about Nebido by Marcus?
    Yes I read the thread by Marcus.
    And yes normally Nebido is every 8-12 weeks for substitution.
    But I wonder if it will have a positive effect on building muscle if U take it every 2 weeks? Or is it no good because of the slow release?

GotNoBlueMilk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Keep in mind Nebido IS very slow release. So if you inject this every 2 weeks, you are STUCK with it in your system for 4 months! You take too much and you can't just skip a dose or two to get back into a good range.

Quote Originally Posted by GotNoBlueMilk View Post
    Keep in mind Nebido IS very slow release. So if you inject this every 2 weeks, you are STUCK with it in your system for 4 months! You take too much and you can't just skip a dose or two to get back into a good range.
    I agree. Thats is true and U must think about that.
    But if yout free test is very low, do you think and inj of 1000 mg Nebido every 2 weeks will make test high enough to habe a significant positive effect on building muscles or will it only give a test in the "normal range"

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If nebido lasts for 4 months and you use it every 2 weeks....by the time you get to week 16 you will then have 8 times the recommended amount in your system....do you or your doc think that will have a positive effect? If you want to cycle....pin some test every week.

Quote Originally Posted by JD250 View Post
    If nebido lasts for 4 months and you use it every 2 weeks....by the time you get to week 16 you will then have 8 times the recommended amount in your system....do you or your doc think that will have a positive effect? If you want to cycle....pin some test every week.
    Maybe I have explained it bad. I don't want to cycle. My test i very low. Therefore I go on nebido. Normally you have a shot every 8 or 12 weeks. My doc says sometimes you must have it every 6 weeks just to have normal test. If I take it every 6 weeks my test-levels can be in the normal range. But my question is: if I take full dose (1000 mg) every 2 weeks, is it then possible to almost constant have a test level in the high normal or maybe even higher. And if so would it have a positiv effect on building muscle. Or will the slow release (because of the esther) make it impossible

I already replied to your question in marcus's threard. What didnt you understand ?

Quote Originally Posted by JimmySidewalk View Post
    I already replied to your question in marcus's threard. What didnt you understand ?
    I appriciate your answer, but that was not was i asked about. Please read the question in this thread before you write ;-)

GotNoBlueMilk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Morrille View Post
    I appriciate your answer, but that was not was i asked about. Please read the question in this thread before you write ;-)
    People are having a hard time answering your question to your satisfaction because your question is so bad. You simply don't get that the answer to doing the shot every 2 weeks is a flat NO WAY! If you want to kling to this idea go nuts and knock yourself out.

Yes, taking the shot every two weeks will have an affect on your muscles. Your T levels will get so high you will put on muscle even if you don't workout. Your E2 levels will go so high that if you don't deal with the E2 properly your tits will look like Dolly Parton's. Your RBC levels will go through the roof too. So if you don't donate blood like a vampire victim your heart will stop because the blood is so thick. And this is just the beginning of the list of what can go wrong.

Doing a single shot every 12 weeks will also have a positive affect on your muscles. You won't get tits like Dolly Parton and you won't have blood with the viscosity of 10-50 oil in the winter time.

that was good coffee material

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I kinda like Dolly Partons tits....but that's just me.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Of course nebido will be of benefit to building muscle, after all its a testosterone and Test simply build tissue. Ive not heard of many people using it for cycling but Dave P told me that many have tried it with the injection protocol of 1 every 2 or 3 wks - this will give you a huge increase in test which will be of benefit for building muscle tissue. I personally love nebido but ive never used it for cycling but just HRT. I would look at sticking with your nebido protocol and blasting with a another ester like Test E or Prop

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GotNoBlueMilk View Post
    People are having a hard time answering your question to your satisfaction because your question is so bad. You simply don't get that the answer to doing the shot every 2 weeks is a flat NO WAY! If you want to kling to this idea go nuts and knock yourself out.

Yes, taking the shot every two weeks will have an affect on your muscles. Your T levels will get so high you will put on muscle even if you don't workout. Your E2 levels will go so high that if you don't deal with the E2 properly your tits will look like Dolly Parton's. Your RBC levels will go through the roof too. So if you don't donate blood like a vampire victim your heart will stop because the blood is so thick. And this is just the beginning of the list of what can go wrong.

Doing a single shot every 12 weeks will also have a positive affect on your muscles. You won't get tits like Dolly Parton and you won't have blood with the viscosity of 10-50 oil in the winter time.
    Ahhhh Man, did you have to say that on here. Now there will 1000 19 year old's trying desperately to get their hands on this stuff. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    Ahhhh Man, did you have to say that on here. Now there will 1000 19 year old's trying desperately to get their hands on this stuff. lol
    yeh its like reading certain scripts out of the bible..they will just see the one sentence and not read the sarcasm

Thread Information