LeftHook is offline New Member

how to talk to my endo??

Im 20yrs old and have done 2 cycle of AAS when I was 17 and 18.. TT is 203.. then 215 the second time I did blood work. I haven't touched any more AAS since..

I'm going to see my endo again tommrw and I need some help on how I should talk to him..
    I know that try has great benefits when dialed in properly but I'm not trying to pin myself for the rest of my life plus financially I don't know if I will be stable in the future

I need some help on explaining what the restart is to my doc in simplest terms and how it works...i v read a lot about it but I'm still not sure how to put it into words so he will understand what I'm trying to do..

And I really need some advice on what I should take for a restart, like should I take HCG , clomid and nolvadex ? Or just clomid? Or just clomid and nolvadex? And how should I dose them?

Please help a dude out on this one fellas, I'd appreciate it

massie is offline New Member
    Endos deal with numbers. My TT was as yours but free T was 1280. Then slowed down a bit and 838 and that in their minds was way too high. Careful with numbers as 400-600 TT is super with then. Upper high limits freak thrm out. Good luck

Vettester is offline Banned
    He should already know this, but let him know your hypothalamus pituitary axis is suppressed from taking the exogenous hormones. Let him know that your endogenous testosterone production is suffering, and you need his assistance to get it working again. He might want to perform some exams of your pituitary, cooperate with his requests just the same. You can read a ton of great info in our PCT department, which has spot-on advice for compounds, dosages, and time frames for restoring HPTA function. Sadly, I'm afraid your endo will be dumbfounded on this, but benefit of the doubt, maybe he will be up to speed and will know will to start.

GotNoBlueMilk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah, waht Vettester said. Be totally honest and up front. You can always find a new doc if you don't like his treatment and approach, or he is unsympathetic. It's best not to filer info in an attempt to get the treatment you desire.

Thread Information