Tnatious is offline Associate Member

Week into HRT update

Man I'm feeling great! I feel as my mental fog has evaporated. I have stepped back into the gym as well. My workouts are feeling strong and I have such a euphoria after I leave! My body is feeling wonderful. Still only running HCG , DHEA, ANASTROZOLE along with nutrients I was found to be "short" in.
    My libido is still NOWHERE to be found and hope that comes back in to my life soon??? I called the Doc's husband whom facilitates "newbies" questions in the HRT and he's suggested to stay the course for a month and "see how I feel" ?
    Just giving some feedback as to how I'm enjoying my "new life"

64509chvl is offline Associate Member
    Very cool & glad to hear it...hopefully the libido kicks up for ya!

bluskiblacdeth is offline Junior Member
    I remember my first week or so, euphoria is exactly how I would describe it although I was only on test and nutrients I was lack oh and a thyroid med. at three weeks, libido was twice a day no problem! I ran into some E2 (at least expect it was E2) and somewhat crashed at about week 6-7. Got on Adex and HCG and am feeling much better. The twice per day hasn't yet returned but getting good wood in the mornings and once every other day or better is coming back. My gym work outs, yes I'm back in there after 20+ years are just ok, working out with a partner 10+ my junior really shows me how much I've lost over the years. I'm good and strong for a set but QUICKLY run out of gas....looking for an answer to the "gas storage" problem. Hehe

Tnatious is offline Associate Member
    Oh yea forgot about the "NATURE THROID" I'm taking. I'm really contemplating on waiting to start the test portion...although recently went through a break up with my girlfriend and I'm not the type of guy to go hit the clubs for a quick fix (one night stand). So I guess maybe I should roll with current protocol since I'm not going to be getting any anytime soon (although it wood probably help me forget about the ex!!!!)

Thread Information