jasondd1 is offline Member

New bloods after 8 weeks of test cyp 75 mg twice week, no ai,and 250 hcg 3 times week

Title kind of says it all. I have tried clomid only with e2 at 11, and test cream 200 mg daily got me to 650 total and e2 11. I'm thinking of backing off some and hoping e2 lowers on own or should I go on ai now?

Ketones show abnormal, I'm assuming because i am in ketosis? I can smell it when I pee.

Should i give blood? Although my hemoglobin and hematocrit are always right in this range even when test was 300.

I'm on t3 40 mcg a day because I was converting t4 to rt3 but now I have no idea what is going on with my thyroid. t3 looks good, rt3 is low, but t4 is way low.

Im thinking of lowering my test cyp to try to bring my e2 down some, or should I go ahead and go on an ai? My total test is 1145 and free is 26.6. I can definitely feel my body changing in just 8 weeks though. Wow workouts are fun again.

Just noticed my tsh is .036 not .36 but .036. (range .45-4.5). Again I am taking 40mcg t3 a day and my t4 is .67(.82-1.77) and my t3 is 4.3(2.0-4.4) and rt3 8.7(9.2-24.1). My rt3 was 27.7 8 weeks ago before starting t3

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lab test 5-30-13(1).png 
Views:	2120 
Size:	82.3 KB 
ID:	139588Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lab test 5-30-13(2).png 
Views:	7337 
Size:	105.3 KB 
ID:	139589Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lab test 5-30-13(3).png 
Views:	3172 
Size:	97.8 KB 
ID:	139590Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lab test 5-30-13(4).png 
Views:	1619 
Size:	88.3 KB 
ID:	139591Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lab test 5-30-13(5).png 
Views:	857 
Size:	63.8 KB 
ID:	139592
    Last edited by jasondd1; 05-30-2013 at 12:01 PM.

bumpity

Spartans09 is offline Member
    How's your blood pressure? Your hdl is fairly low, I would look to improve this. I would look at lowering the dose slightly. Also, don't take the hematocrit and rbc too lightly, you are high and need to understand secondary polycythemia. You should donate blood and will need to go more than once to lower it to the ideal level. Please read this link.

Testosterone: A Man's Guide: How to Prevent Heart Attacks if You are Using Testosterone

Also, why hcg x 250 iu's 3x's/week?

Quote Originally Posted by Spartans09 View Post
    Also, why hcg x 250 iu's 3x's/week?
    It seems to be the going doseage. And bp is 110x70

Also my hdl has been low for awhile but 8 weeks ago I had it up to 43. Now 31, does trt lower hdl?

Also i don't mind donating blood its just that those numbers have always been in that range for me and i really don't know much about it. Thanks for the link and I have heard others mention it i just still wonder if it is necessary. Thanks for the help though. Any more feedback would be appreciated by anyone.

You blood is very thick like glue at those levels making you heart work harder to pump it. It is called secondary polycythemia as mentioned in the link above. I personally watch this very closely and my numbers were naturally a little high.

BallSak is offline Associate Member
    My dosing is identical to yours except I do hcg twice weekly and my e2 came back at 46. My doc put me on .5mg anastrozole once per week to pull estrogen down. However, my free T is only midrange. So the same might apply to you and you could drop your T dose just a touch since the anastrozole will increase your T even more. You better donate.

dhickey is offline Junior Member
    I would try and get E2 down. You could try some things before adding an AI.

I would knock your T down a bit. Maybe 60 x 2. That will lower E2 a bit. I wonder how T levels effect cholesterol. I know mine was high when my T was low and came down after TRT. Makes sense that the body would try supply more building blocks (cholesterol) when T levels are low. i wonder if the inverse is correct when T levels are high.

You could also try a little less T3. That might lower SHBG a bit, which would also get you high on the Free T scale with a little less total T. Might find you can lower the T dose even more, which would again lower E2. I end up high on free T with total T below midrange. I have low SHBG.

You could also try a little less HCG and see if that brings E2 levels down a bit. I went from 250 x 2 to 125 EOD and didn't notice any shrinkage.

I would also add 25mg of micronized DHEA

Been taking 50 mg micronized dhea.

Does anyone else have any input? I would really appreciate any input on my thyroid issues.

You might be taking too much T3. Try knocking it down to 3.5 pg/ml or so and see what happens to T4, SHBG and E2. Watch rev T3 of course. You might see a reduction in SHBG which should support the same Free T at a lower dose and total T. This would then bring E2 down. I believe you may even see a direct drop in E2 with less T3.

If you're high in T3, I don't think it's strange to see low T4 and TSH. Seems like the feedback loop is doing what it's supposed to.

Yeah I think that is exactly what I am going to do. Thanks

Ok got an ai and was thinking about .25mg anastrozole once a week and lowering my test cyp from .75 twice a week to .60. I can always increase the ai after my next bloods if it is still too high is what I'm thinking. Sound reasonable?

bigdippin is offline Associate Member
    I would start taking baby aspirin each day and go donate blood. Your hematocrit is high and needs to be corrected right away. You will probably need at least 2 blood donations to get you to optimal levels.

Oh yeah sorry, I going to start donating blood tomorrow

Thread Information