Complete novice is offline Associate Member

5th endo help please

Hello all

I am due to see my 5th endo in a couple of weeks, I have recently been signed off by my most recent endo, due to the fact that the meds they offered didn't work!

I've tried:

Nebido: gave me spots, small testicles, no improvement
    Test enthate: as above including server pain in testicles
    Clomid:after 10days nipples felt like they had been put through a cheese grater. No improvement.

There was no improvement in symptoms with any of the treatments, is there any other method of treatments?

I have no lebido, no drive, no erections and feel like a waste of fresh air to name a small amount of symptoms.

What should I say or do to my next endo? I haven't got access to bloods but am due a test before the next endo I see.

They say I am borderline 11.4 I think but at 250lb and 6ft I don't think this is enough.

I have been to a fertility clinic as my mrs wants to try for a baby, and thinks she has a problem.. My sperm count was normal, but the issue is I don't want to go near her.. What the hell am I ment to do.. Is there something else I need to try?

Please help

Quote Originally Posted by Complete novice View Post
    Hello all

I am due to see my 5th endo in a couple of weeks, I have recently been signed off by my most recent endo, due to the fact that the meds they offered didn't work!

I've tried:

Nebido: gave me spots, small testicles, no improvement
    Test enthate: as above including server pain in testicles
    Clomid:after 10days nipples felt like they had been put through a cheese grater. No improvement.

There was no improvement in symptoms with any of the treatments, is there any other method of treatments?

I have no lebido, no drive, no erections and feel like a waste of fresh air to name a small amount of symptoms.

What should I say or do to my next endo? I haven't got access to bloods but am due a test before the next endo I see.

They say I am borderline 11.4 I think but at 250lb and 6ft I don't think this is enough.

I have been to a fertility clinic as my mrs wants to try for a baby, and thinks she has a problem.. My sperm count was normal, but the issue is I don't want to go near her.. What the hell am I ment to do.. Is there something else I need to try?

Please help
    sounds like you have gotten SHIT care man. Im guessing the test enthnate was not done ONCE PER WEEK..and the dose was wrong..im guessing you werent on hcg , and didnt get estradiol checked. Tell your endo, you have hypogonadism and would like to do injections once per week, and hcg 3x per week.

LIE and say that a different dr had you on this protocol and you felt best. ITS BEST TO LIE TO THESE DRS BC THEY ARE SO CLUELESS

gl man

JohnGalt is offline Junior Member
    too much information missing, and no do not lie to your doctor you are risking your health because he may take your lie as fact and not look for a root cause and miss something important as well as by misleading to him to get drugs risks his license, practice, and livelihood.

what is your age? what tests have you had run and what are the results? What is your history, steroid abuse , drug use/abuse, alcohol abuse, other medical conditions?

to start look at the sticky for finding a TRT physician and use that as a baseline for what tests should be performed to provide a baseline for what treatments are most beneficial to you.

EverettCD is offline Member
    Do not lie to your new Dr, it will not get you anywhere good. Do you have your BW to post here? What exactly was the protocol you were on?

Check a4m & see what quality Dr's are near you.

Sent from my iPhone that was manufactured in a sweat shop in China

Complete novice is offline Associate Member
    I'm 35, 250lb, 6ft around 30%+ bf, have never taken steroids apart from a single etherdrine tablet. I did have a bit of a small cocaine/canabis addiction, but have been totally clean for over 8 years, I have drank alcahol 3 times this year and have no other known medical conditions.

I have read through the stickys on many occasions, the endos I have seen only seem to be interested in there text book techniques and want detailed reasoning behind any tests, but it also seams to go in one ear out the other, I feel like I'm on a convayer belt.

Thanks for any advice

Thread Information