LFH40 is offline Associate Member

First sub q injection today!

I've taken the plunge!
    After being diagnosed with a non-functioning pituitary tumor that has killed my pituitary function and left me with no motivation, no libido, no morning erections, and brain fog at just 40 years old, not to mention very low testosterone levels . I only have a free test of 6.8. My total test was 192 a month ago and I added vitamin D3 and grass fed butter and coconut oil into my diet which raised the total T to 433, but my free t is still in the dumper.

My initial blood work. Thank you to the personnel at Low T. They're amazing!
    I am on a protocol of .5ml of test cyp once a week and also .25ml of HCG twice a week. We will see how it goes.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-10-10 12.58.03.jpg 
Views:	1115 
Size:	96.9 KB 
ID:	144942Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-10-10 12.57.57.jpg 
Views:	1668 
Size:	97.9 KB 
ID:	144943

Trevtrev is offline Associate Member
    You are doing your test 1x per week and your hCG 2x?

How many mg of test? 100mg? Guessing its 200mg/ml

Yes. It's 200mg/ml and I inject .5ml once per week and .25 HCG on day 4 and again on day 5 per my dr. He also told me I could go to twice a week test injections if I prefer. I will see how the weekly goes at this point.

I'm excited to see how it goes.

Trevtrev is offline Associate Member
    Please post up your next bloods. Curious what effect 100mg/wk will have.

Good luck!

100 mg is a lot in one sub shot, it would be better to 50mg twice per week.

Nofate is offline New Member
    I second on the recommendation that you split it up and do it twice a week. Either way track how you are feeling in a log book. I noticed that when I was doing SubQ, by day 3 after the injection I felt a major drop off in engery, libido and drive as compared to the day of injection. This conflicted with the consensus that SubQ is slower absorbing. For me it at least, I felt it hit hard and fast and it was in and out of my system quick. So if you are anything like me, you will need split up the injections to twice a week just to keep things stable. Or just jump twice a week IM like I did to keep things as stable as possible

Quote Originally Posted by powerlifterty16 View Post
    100 mg is a lot in one sub shot, it would be better to 50mg twice per week.
    I will definitely post my 6 wk bw results.

I may switch to .25ml twice a week. The doctor have me that option. He told me that as the test peaks and starts to fall, the HCG on the 4th and 5th day would bring it back up again naturally. He also said I could float a call in and let him know of I decode to pin twice a week. I would have to ask him when to administer the HCG if I start pinning the test twice a week.

Also, since I pinned .5ml today already, would that mess me up to go to twice a week? How would my schedule work then since I already gave myself the .5ml shot today?

Thanks for your advice!

Sorry for the typos, I just noticed them. Sending from my iPhone.

You can start your schedule over next wednesday at 50mg, and then pin again that same week another 50 mg.

Ok, great! Thanks! I think I'll try that. Also, at what point would you do the two hcg shots?

id ask the dr, but i think day before each injection or day after each injection is what most do.

I'm looking ahead to 4 days from now when I inject the HCG . Can anyone shed light on that for me? My question is, do you use a 27gage needle for that one? My vial says 11,000iu. I need to inject 250 iu twice a week. I'm a little freaked out about about how to mix it, dose it and measuring it out. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to inject with the 27 gage or if I'm getting different needles for that? If I use a 1cc syringe, does that translate to .25 ml? I'm sort of lost.

mix 11 ml of bac water with hcg powder. get a big 30ml syringe, draw 11ml of water out, then inject that water into the hcg vial slowly. inject it so the water runs off the sides as opposed to directly on the powder. after you have injected all of the water, swirl the vial in slow circles until the hcg mixes with the water,,do not shake.

also make sure you use an alcohol wipe to clean the top of the vials where you put the needle.

If you do this, it should be 25 not .25 on a 1cc syringe. I use a 30g insulin needle.

Thread Information