Baxter35 is offline Member

Officially starting first blast/cycle

I know this isn't technically trt related, but this is where I spend the most time and know the most members. I had my 3rd quarterly check in with my trt doc this week and he's happy with all my levels and feels comfortable not pulling bloods again for 6 months. I started this week with 250mg yesterday. I was going to wait til Jan to start my blast, but I've got a good window of opportunity with bloodwork so I'll go with it. This is just a very simple 12 week test E cycle at 500/wk and anastrozole for AI, then return to trt dose after that. I'll pull some bloods in about 6 weeks to see if I need to adjust AI any. When I get time I may post some before pics for progress. Currently starting at 195 lbs at 5'9". Not going to make up a bodyfat % since I've never tested it,but I'm lean enough that I'm not worried about it. Looking mostly for strength and size.

Current PRs are: 345 bench, 520 dead, 385 squat. Wish me luck!

OingoBoingo is offline Member
    How much Anastrozole?

hCG ?

Good luck!

Baxter35 is offline Member
    I've found through experience that I'm very sensitive to Anastrozole, it lowers my E2 significantly at low doses, so I'm starting at .25mg 3 days a week and will adjust as needed based on sides and bloodwork. I'm not on hcg with my trt. So far, I'm more than happy with my trt results on test alone, no hcg, but I'm well aware of the reasons and benefits of being on it.

Thread Information