Hey everyone,

I've been on TRT for appx 2 years now at varying dosages of Cipionate ranging from 200mg/week to 100mg/wk. I've settled in recently at 135mg/wk over the last 6 month or so. This seems to be a good mix that keeps my hematocrit from escalating too high too quickly (I donate one a quarter) while still keeping T-levels in the 1000 range. My T levels had been in the 90s prior to starting.

I'm also on an AI just to keep Estrogen in check even though I've never had an issue.

Recently however I've been experiencing low sex drive again the second half of the week. I inject on Sunday mornings and have been noticing sex issues around Thurs/Fri. I'm trying to get ideas on what else I should monitor via blood-work. Any tolerance, or other hormone changes typical after being on T for a couple years.

I hadn't had this issue up until the last few months even though I've always administered once a week.

I think I can rule out stress, anxiety, etc. since it usually happens end of the week every time.

I'm going to start twice a week injections to see if it is simply my body learning to metabolise it faster or something, but looking for other ideas.

Thanks!