Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: TRT witout working out or eating healthy

whynot960 is offline Associate Member

TRT witout working out or eating healthy

I know I will get bashed for this but I been on trt and been having a lot of issues ( family,son in on heroin) and I been drinking a lot and eating bad I put on 15lbs and everytime I do a shot I feel like I shouldn't because I am not taking advantage of the benefits I can be having. I have to make a huge change. Should I be still following my protocol and just start working out or can I just do cardio until I lose 25 lbs first. I don't want to be super muscular.

Iceberg is offline Member
    I believe exercise is a key to a good happy life. Helps with energy, mood. Try to start going to the gym to walk/run or bike at the time you usually start drinking. ( this is what I did) maybe once you start walking or jogging you will gain the confidence to work out. Also exercise deff helps overall health.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    TRT is for ppl that for some reason dont produce enough testosterone , so you have to take it the rest of your life.

If you workout or not is irrelevant to TRT, you still need testosterone for a LOT of body functions.

Of course, you will be healthier and happier if you exercise, but thats true for TRT or non TRT.

Sorry but just have to say this, drinking will not help one bit your son or your family problems, it will potentially get everything worse IMO.
    APIs likes this.

APIs is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^x2. Besides OP, with your current issues, time in the gym is probably the best thing for you (mentally) right now. Just make it happen...

whynot960 is offline Associate Member
    Thank you very much guys. I will start walking fast pace and some trails tomorrow I want to lose like 10-15 lbs then I'll start going to the gym. I am looking at these meals called five star gourmet easy to take to work and eat healthy. :-)

Kenny357 is offline Junior Member
    A fat person in the gym is a lot cooler than a skinny person on their ass. Good luck to you and your family. Hope things work out well.

SweepTheLegJohnny is offline Junior Member
    I have found that eating healthy has significantly improved the effectiveness of my TRT protcol. Lowering my body fat levels (dropped nearly 90 pounds since I started) as well as taking in a ton of cruciferous vegetables has helped me keep my estrogen levels in check. Also, controlling your blood sugar with a high protein, moderate carb, moderate fat diet is key as your endocrine system responds poorly to high levels glucose in your blood. Hitting the gym with a solid weight training protocol will help to increase your testosterone levels as well, especially if you're on hCG which helps to prevent complete suppression of your body's production of testosterone . Drinking will drive down your testosterone levels and increase estrogen in your system as well.

I exercised regularly and ate a clean diet before I started TRT in attempts to lose weight but getting my hormones dialed in was the magic bullet: the weight just poured off after I started.

Thread Information