• 1 Post By hammerheart
  • 1 Post By j2048b
  • 1 Post By j2048b
  • 1 Post By j2048b
  • 1 Post By IncreaseMyT

Thread: Weird trt results but thats just me i guess

j2048b is offline Associate Member

Weird trt results but thats just me i guess

K so been on trt right around 10 yrs, off a bit here and there due to bw being crazy,

Here is whats odd,

I started at 200 mlg cyp per week and hcg 2x250 per week 1 mg anastrozole per week, blood work was amazing no high blood thickness etc....

Well a few yrs into it, i start reading a ton and people say split the dose and lower it, 100 mlg per week, so i did, well this is when all hell broke loose, and every blood draw my h&h were sky rocketed, and rbc was always high....

Ffwd to last 8 weeks or so, i tell my doc i want to go back up to 200 mlg per week trt, he agrees, and i recently had bw done, WHAT DO U KNOW? My hemoglobin is at normal range of 17 and rbc's normal and hematocrit 52.3.....

So anyone understand why at a higher doseage and living at a higher altitude, my bw comes back damn near perfect BUT at a lower dosage my be is screwed?

I cant figure it out at all? Im greatfull that at a higher dosage my bw is normal, yes i will still give a pint or so to lower that hematocrit and continue to add glycerine to my water to help saturate my muscles with a ton of fluid as that also helps tremendously but im still confused as to why i do better blood wise at a higher dosage??

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Cool. Did you keep same AI dosage for 100mg ?

Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Cool. Did you keep same AI dosage for 100mg ?
    Yea i did, 1 mlg per week of anastrozole keeps me right between 17-25 for estro

Yeah but going by logic you end up with less oestradiol antagonizing the AR, so potentially upregulating it despite the reduction in total test.

Sure it looks a bit twisted but...

IncreaseMyT is offline Associate Member
    Do you get any effect from 250IU shots of HCG ? I personally do not and none of the men I work with either.

I personally think you might as well squirt it in the sink Thats what 250 is doing for you.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by IncreaseMyT; 06-16-2016 at 08:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IncreaseMyT View Post
    Do you get any effect from 250IU shots of HCG ? I personally do not and none of the men I work with either. I personally think you might as well squirt it in the sink Thats what 250 is doing for you. Hope this helps.
    Actually yes i respond better to a 250iu shot of hcg over a 500iu shot, not sure why? But with 250 iu per shot i get the great calming and attitude feeling and when on 500iu it makes me crazy temperamental and its weird
    IncreaseMyT likes this.

Well if thats the case not sure if its worth using, I personally don't think that dosage stimulates a physiological effect, or at least a clinically significant one.

Obviously everyone is different and there are exceptions to every generalization. I know there are studies floating around showing a low dosage works, but those studies were not on men with ASIH.

Quote Originally Posted by j2048b View Post
    Actually yes i respond better to a 250iu shot of hcg over a 500iu shot, not sure why? But with 250 iu per shot i get the great calming and attitude feeling and when on 500iu it makes me crazy temperamental and its weird
    That has an explanation.

In men, most of the circulating progesterone is released by the gonads, stimulated, as we all know, from pituitary LH.

We also know HCG has structural affinity with LH and it can activate the Leydigs cell in the testicles as well.

Hence, in men on TRT, HCG can restore the natural endogenous progesterone production, along with increased pregnenolone, androstenedione and DHEA. But just like with T is easy to go supra-physiological.

Now what happens is progesterone being converted, via 5-AR (same enzyme that performs T -> DHT reduction) in the brain to the inhibitory neurosteroid allopregnanolone (that's another reason I always advise against finasteride).

Allo work like your natural benzo pill. It is a potent GABA-A agonist, ie enhances inhibitory neurotransmission in the brain.

Problem with GABA-A is it respond in a U-shaped fashion. Moderate increase in ligands increase its activity, while higher concentrations trigger inhibition. That's what happens when benzos give paradoxical reactions.

The same pattern presented by OP it's also reported by women taking progesterone pills.

As for us men, I guess it depends on individual sensitivity - some might do fine with 1000IU shots while others don't.
    IncreaseMyT likes this.

That should be a benefit as well, since it has a large role in endothelial function.

Ive always felt better on 250 iu pins before and inbetween next test shots, if i go to 500 iu 2xs per week i feel pretty horrible to be honest.....i cant explain it but after being on trt for about 10 yrs we are all different, its where i feel the best.... Still not sure why i respond better blood work wise if im on 200 mlg test c per week as opposed to 100 mlg weekly? Seems as tho my body freaks out when im on 100 mlg and produces a ton of rbc's and h&h where as 200-210 mlg per week i always have stellar blood work?
    Last edited by j2048b; 06-17-2016 at 03:18 PM.
    IncreaseMyT likes this.

Still not sure why i respond better blood work wise if im on 200 mlg test c per week as opposed to 100 mlg weekly?
    No idea other than T/E2 ratio involvement. 200mg weekly is highish for TRT tough. What are your T levels on both dosages?

Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    No idea other than T/E2 ratio involvement. 200mg weekly is highish for TRT tough. What are your T levels on both dosages?
    Havent had my levels chexked in a while so ill have to see what they are on 200 per week.... Havent done 100 mlg per week in a long time but if i remember correctly anywhere between 600-750

That should be a benefit as well, since it has a large role in endothelial function.
    Haha just realized who imt is.... Are u guys still on ology? Or moved over here entirely now?
    IncreaseMyT likes this.

Haha just realized who imt is.... Are u guys still on ology? Or moved over here entirely now?
    We are at both now We built a completely new network. So if you wanna try to be a client again I would be more than happy to turn your stuff in.

Check it out: Announcing IMT New Network

We are at both now We built a completely new network. So if you wanna try to be a client again I would be more than happy to turn your stuff in. Check it out: Announcing IMT New Network
    Nice work guys! Id take u up on that offer if i didnt now have a great urologist who gets me everything thru insurance....the only things im interested in adding now is hgh, inject aminos and anti oxidants....
    IncreaseMyT likes this.

Cool we have all that
    NACH3 likes this.

Cool we have all that
    Ill take a look and see what i can do then

True story the doc just gave me a IV of B complex, aminos and glutathione the other day. My first one. I felt AMAZING.

I really like glutathione IV or IM.

True story the doc just gave me a IV of B complex, aminos and glutathione the other day. My first one. I felt AMAZING. I really like glutathione IV or IM.
    Yup heard great things about glut/res/curc/SOD.... Just a but expensive sometimes but worth it if u got the cash

Thread Information