Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tbjake34

Thread: Best Test to run with HGH

Diver79 is offline New Member

Best Test to run with HGH

Hey guys.
    I am currently running around 6iu of HGH everyday for anti ageing purposes and just for the health benefits and I know test works well with Hgh.
    I am very experienced with AAS and I know what each one does and what cycles to run but this is my first time using HGH.
    I am not working out atm but I want to run some test with HGH because the test actually improves the quality of HGH by releasing more hgh, etc.
    I have Test E, Sustanon , Test Prop and I am thinking what should I use.
    Also all the gyms in my area are in lockdown so I am choosing to run it for health reasons.
    I am 40 so I am using hgh in morning and before bed. They say after 40 you can use before bed because your hgh levels are low.
    Hopefully someone can help

Diver79 is offline New Member
    Anybody

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Run the test e would be my advice, saving the sust and prop for when the gym opens. Enjoy the growth!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Whatever TEST you want to run really. Depends on how frequent you want to inject.

cokewithvanilla is offline New Member
    I personally choose E, but this has nothing to do with the gh, as I don’t see them having any connection.

The biggest deal will be dose frequency. Regardless of ester, it seems to benefit to IJ as many times as you can and split the dose.

I recently did some reading suggesting that even at 3.5 days with eth, you could cause your estrogen to spike, shbg to tank. I am currently noticing this myself on 3.5 days. I am moving to a daily micro dose with an insulin pin. Of course, YMMV. If you’re not having an estrogen issues (I have to take an AI every now and then on just TRT 150mg), or low shbg (or if you don’t test that, a stupid high free t), then dose what works for you

How are you dosing the gh? My wife is on 4iu, 2 am 2 evening, I only do 2iu/day keeps my igf around 250-300

ShredBundy is offline Junior Member
    As others are stating, these are all test compounds with different half lifes. Frequency of injection is the main concern here, but generally 2-3 injections a week is recommended for TRT to keep blood levels consistent . I would opt for the Test E, but consider adding some Proponate to the first week or two injections to get your T elevated more quickly. For example, if you were doing 120mg of T a week- 20mg Prop mixed with 20mg Test E - 3x week, then switch to straight enanthate the second or third week moving forward.

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    Sust is the best test hands down.
    BG likes this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by tbjake34 View Post
    Sust is the best test hands down.
    Which brand do you prefer? Maybe I’ll switch my trt to sust, been a long time but I did like running it for replacement, I’ve been feeling a change is needed.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Thread Information