Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cylon357

Thread: How long before follow-up to stop blasting?

n1x0n is offline Junior Member

How long before follow-up to stop blasting?

I'm currently getting test undecanoate for trt (my country only prescribes test u). They will check my test levels at some point and I'm blasting with 350mg extra ew. How long before the bloods should I stop blasting? Is it enough to do it 21 days before for the ester to clear or isn't it that simple? My thought is that maybe because the test u is being injected then that will continue to "push up" the test enan levels so it will show for longer?

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I'm not clear on what you are using to blast with, test U or E?

Personally, I would want to give whatever blast compound you are using 5 half lives to be gone before bloodwork, especially because it sounds like they will take it away if they find out you are "abusing" test. This time frame should allow levels to come down to where what you are reading is primarily the prescribed test U.
    n1x0n likes this.

n1x0n is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    I'm not clear on what you are using to blast with, test U or E?

Personally, I would want to give whatever blast compound you are using 5 half lives to be gone before bloodwork, especially because it sounds like they will take it away if they find out you are "abusing" test. This time frame should allow levels to come down to where what you are reading is primarily the prescribed test U.
    Trt is Test U and blast is Test E.

Ok, thank you for your response. So, test e is about 10 days, so 50 days from last jab to bloodwork then. Yes, I will lose my prescription if they find out I'm increasing the dose "manually", so I don't want to take chances.

Thread Information