hardrock3 is offline Junior Member

how much b-12 wk

I believe I cad do 1000iu or 1ml wk? anyone?

you mean no one knows this?

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Super stuff.
    Last edited by Ufa; 04-02-2006 at 10:57 PM.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ufa
    b-12 is a 1980's drug. Hope your not injecting.
    its not a drug its a vitamin..and please tell us the problem with injecting

thanks

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    Yea i would love to know why not to inject b12? I mix it with my gear when i shoot.. anabolios ur freakin kickin my ass with posts

the b-12 is not part of a cycle. I am using it because with having 4 kids and work, workouts, etc there seems to be more work than time. It seems to help get through this with relative calmer times, supposedly better sleep and more energy. I have taken 1ml a week lately with no problems. I have heard others say that they do 1/2 ml every other day. Just trying to get a general census or advice. I will continue with what I am doing, thanks fellas. by the way I have also heard of people thinning out some of the other daily injectables with b-12.

Ufa
    You seem very smart.
    Last edited by Ufa; 04-02-2006 at 10:58 PM.

thank you for assuming you know everything about everyone else. FYI: not currently on a cycle, am 39 yrs old, and lift and then run 3 days a week, I have 4 kids..so days start early ages 1,3,4 and 6, so we have school, daycare, then off to work in real estate..hours are long there also and work most days minimum of 6 sometimes 7 days a week, then you do the reverse to unwind them and dinner, baths and bed. With the kids it is a 7 day a week job. B-12 fyi supposedly helps with rest, energy and generally getting along with others people, kids, spouses etc I have found this to be true. I have not ever needed to do this "on cycle", so you are correct there, test and diet up, equals too much energy. lol But my experiance is that injectable b-12 is used more evenly by your system and one doesn't have to remember to take pills every few hours/days. Once a week 100iu in an insulin syringe is not like getting off on injecting stuff, it feels less than a pin prick. So, back to the original question of the thread..what dosage is good per wk for b-12? Anyone
    Last edited by hardrock3; 03-18-2006 at 05:02 PM.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ToTheBuckeT21
    Yea i would love to know why not to inject b12? I mix it with my gear when i shoot.. anabolios ur freakin kickin my ass with posts
    yeah what can i say im on my grind..and a package came from my man today and i wasnt there to get it!!!!!!!!! im kinda sketched out about pickin up at the post office...oh well ill suck it up and do it

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Bro if you click on search then Advanced Search then type B12 into the keyword filed you will find a million threads on this that will answer your question. From the research I have done the jury is out on whether or not it does any good.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    yeah what can i say im on my grind..and a package came from my man today and i wasnt there to get it!!!!!!!!! im kinda sketched out about pickin up at the post office...oh well ill suck it up and do it
    International or domestic? If domestic I wouldn't sweat it. International look at the tracking and see if everything was on schedule or got held up.

B12? Try proper diet, does wonders.

Ufa
    Just eat right and do as much cardio as you can.
    Last edited by Ufa; 04-02-2006 at 10:59 PM.

Hey no sweat. Thanks for the lookin' out. Good Advice, having ran a couple of cycles I can see where a guy could get in his head that anything injected has got to be better

pelly789 is offline Member
    theres alot of different views on the dosing of b12 some say to take b12 1g once a month others say 1g once a week and even others say 1g every other day for me ive used it before and it really didnt seem to do much of anything for me except a little energy but not that much i did 1g once a week and was fine with that thats what i would do and there isnt a problem using b12 as an injectable either its a water soluable vitamin so if there is too much it is secreted in your urine so its impossible to overdose on it i dont really understand what ufa said about it being a fad in the 80's or something i didnt think proper vitamins were fads? and i believe people dilute there sauce with b12 to lessen the burning or soreness that comes along with some compounds

znak is offline Senior Member
    b-12 is a 1980's drug. Hope your not injecting.
    What do you recommend, that he shove it up his ass? Of course B-12 is injected. It can be injected either IM or sub-q.

You have literally littered this whole forum with jibberish. What is your problem?

A vitamin is an 80's drug? Don't inject? Are you for real?

Ufa
    Super idea.
    Last edited by Ufa; 04-02-2006 at 10:59 PM.

anabolicbruce is offline Associate Member
    ban this fu*ker!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He has infected this forum ENOUGH with his nonsense.

Every thread dealing with HRT is ruined, I'm tired of seeing his name followed by some childish reply which newbies may not recognize to be idiotic.
    Last edited by anabolicbruce; 03-31-2006 at 01:17 PM.

Ufa
    Glad to see you doing so well.
    Last edited by Ufa; 04-02-2006 at 11:00 PM.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    What college did you drop of?
    Ufa.cut the shit and stop insulting people on a personal level.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thread Information