my wife was taking this test troche compounded pills that I find out today are made from Soy. Her last bloodwork showed her levels at 198 for before that they were low. Now here is the thing I was so confused by this but the article reference on this forum about HRT/Compounding pharmacies has me even more puzzled.

Using this soy based stuff her levels were elevated but she really didn't gain any strengh but she sure did bloat a lot. She says her libido didnt' change either.

I can't get my wife to see a new Dr. but this soy based stuff I have taken it myslef (had to try it out.) I can honestly say 3 2.5mg of the stuff gave me a little buzz. Like I remember when I was taking testim cream. It was cool while I took them before working out in the a.m. on an empty stomach but it was short lived after 2 hours. I felt a little something after an interval of cardio training on a elliptical.

This stuff is so weird cause my old dr. tried to get me on it. I was like soy based WTF is a plant going to do? " its bio-identical to match you says the DR." any one heard of this.