CygonX is offline New Member

Crashing Test Levels for HRT

I am coming off a 6 week prohormone cycle and getting ready for PCT. I have read that your testosterone levels crash after quitting prohormones, so I am planning a visit to my neighborhood HRT doc to get my testosterone levels checked, and hopefully a script for some form of testosterone: strategically, just as I quit the PH and enter my PCT.

My question is, coming off the below cycle, how many days after my last dose of PH is my test level going to be at it's lowest?

Actually this last week i have decided to do Phera only, since my joints were killing me. Otherwise the cycle above is exactly what I have done. (Great strength gains, little mass)

Well, if anyone ever needs to know, this works. I waited 3 days before getting the blood test, taking no natural testosterone boosters, of course no prohormones, and taking only Ralox for estrogen and my hormone panel from my blood test came back with my test level at 130...successfully getting me the prescription.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    good job what did he prescribe you?

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    how old are ya?

35 years old, and normal range is like 250 to 800 I think. The Dr. is prescribing me the gel, although I asked for injectable. He wants me to try the gel for a few weeks at least, although I told him injections twice a week would be easier for me than trying to remember to apply the gel every morning. Ironic, considering I am taking dozens of different supplements a day anyway. But the prohormone method works, now I have a real prescription, and I don't have to buy gear online anymore

Thread Information