Derailed is offline New Member

My TRT script; opinions?....

New guy here saying hello 2 all. My doc started me on 200mg E 1ml every 2 weeks...said that was a very high dose!? I'm 44, test levels when tested in Feb of this yr were so low she was shocked. Is this normal 1ml every 2 wks on TRT therapy? Or should I see another doc? Of course I'm self medicating with additional.

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    That is about standard for HRT. Most guys are doing 100 a week. Is the doc going to retest you in a month to see where your levels are at?

Derailed is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by THORSZ View Post
    That is about standard for HRT. Most guys are doing 100 a week. Is the doc going to retest you in a month to see where your levels are at?
    I probably won't have it done because I'm using additional gear on my current cycle...500mg sus/wk, 20mg d-bol/day, 3.75iu GH EOD, 200mg deca /wk. The numbers would be off the charts.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by Derailed View Post
    New guy here saying hello 2 all. My doc started me on 200mg E 1ml every 2 weeks...said that was a very high dose!? I'm 44, test levels when tested in Feb of this yr were so low she was shocked. Is this normal 1ml every 2 wks on TRT therapy? Or should I see another doc? Of course I'm self medicating with additional.
    Absolutely normal...not very high....just a bout right for maintinance, imo

oh, and hello back..welcome

natureboy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derailed View Post
    I probably won't have it done because I'm using additional gear on my current cycle...500mg sus/wk, 20mg d-bol/day, 3.75iu GH EOD, 200mg deca/wk. The numbers would be off the charts.
    Did your dr not tell you to come back in 4 to 6 weeks for more bloodwork? Were you trying to get on hrt?

NEMESIS RR is offline Associate Member
    I would break it down to 100mg every week or even 50mg 2x a week. You will feel better long term as your levels will not fluctuate as much.

Thread Information